Wetlook-Online

Message # 21180.2

Subject: Hello I just reserved a planeload of horny single men [nt]

Date: Sat 11/03/06 21:11:38 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (21180) Info Still taking reservations on Pool/pizza party

By Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Sat 11/03/06 07:26:34 GMT

Hey  folks, the time is  getting  shorter to the date  and we have nearly  20  people  mixed guys &  girls  coming  to the next  Liquidladies  swim party...  This is a combo of a little business by me for a client  and  then a birthday party for their  wife  and  just so happens  (WK)  birthday  the 16th mar.  so  thrown mine in too...  I  mean the pool....

But  lodging  ,  rooms  by  the pool  dicounted  and the pool open  all night long  and  one  desk  clerk  who  doesn't  give a rats ass  who  swims in the pool just as long as no  excessive noise or DISTRUCTION....   Swim in what  you want...clothes,  shorts, bikinis  ...whatever...  Just  come and have a pool party  and eat  pizza, beer, wings and birthday cake  and  get ready for games in the pool....

All this  march  27th  in Nashville,  Tn......beginning  at  8PM......You  must  write me personally if you want to come for the location of the motel and pool......

Hope to see a few opf the great producers and their ladies  show up  for this one...   Guaranteed fun and everyone gets wet..

March  27th  in Nashville,  TN.....

Southwest  airlines has great  fares into this city  with over 100 flights a day here from all areas of the country..

The motel  has a free shuttle  from the airport to motel and will take you back.....Laundry rooms avail  to dry  your clothes if need be.....  Oh  this is cookin!!!!!!!!!!

It is  your loss if you  don't  come.......

(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]