Wetlook-Online

Message # 2117.2.1

Subject: Info That's "CA" not "CT"

Date: Tue 04/02/03 05:10:12 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The Dollie Splash takes place at Stanford University, about 20 miles south of San Francisco, California.  If you try to take pictures from Stamford, Connecticut you're going to need one heck of a telephoto lens. :-)

They used to have a couple of other interesting events there as well.  Sometime in the late spring/early summer they held a water-ski show on Lake Lagunita called the Aqua Follies, and the Dollies usually managed to end up in the lake.  I also recall seeing a photo of freshman orientation being held at their olympic-sized pool, and the whole band jumped in.  Of course the Dollies, being part of the band, jumped in as well.  Either of these really would require a telephoto, as the crowds were large and to get a clear view you pretty much had to be up high, which was possible but only from one or two hundred feet away.  If you look like a college student you could easily mix in at the water ski show, but the orientation event probably required University ID.

I don't know if either of these still takes place, as I haven't been around Stanford for many years.  Worth checking out though - I saw the Dollies dunked at the Aqua Follies a couple of times, and they were about the hottest wetluck sight I've ever experienced in person.

In reply to Message (2117.2) Hello Re: The "Dollie Splash" day

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 03/02/03 06:22:42 GMT

Apparently this is an annual tradition (Dollie Splash Day) that take place in Stanford at the end of the first week in May each year. I have some contacts up there, so I will email them to see if they are interested in covering this public event in the same fashion that Buddyster and Ray cover the Albany Fountain Day events each year.

If anybody lives in the CT area and wants to go and would like a digital camcorder or a $500 bounty prize, then email me for a chat.

MK

ps....if you live near Princeton NJ, or Orlando FL there are similar fountain day events there too.

In reply to Message (2117) Dancing Anyone live near Stanford? Look at this annual event!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Sun 02/02/03 08:57:47 GMT

http://www.altozpr0n.com/2002-05-06.html

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/Steigs/dolliephotos.html

leonmoomin Wow

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]