minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 22:03:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 21143.2

Subject: Hello Re: Have they always swum clothed in Thailand?

Date: Wed 08/03/06 13:51:32 GMT

Name: Sopping us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
None of the above, IMO. I was in Thailand in the 1960s. At Pataya (which was then clean and with only one major hotel) most of the Thai wore swimsuits. But getting wet was no big deal. Walking a dog in the surf, launching a boat, getting out of a boat in semi-deep water, it did not matter how they were clothed. There did not seem to be any religious (like the Muslims) or social aspect to it at all. They happily got wet when the circumstances dictated, and were soaked in heavy tropical rains, sometimes with protection, sometimes not.

Interestingly enough, high class Thai women were more apt to go wading in clothes, to keep the sun from browning them. At one time HM the Queen visisted Pataya with a group of her "ladies in waiting." The latter were all upper crust types, and wore long-sleved silk blouses and tight stirup pants. Many went into the water in such outfits. There were no swimsuits in the group.

It was the "mai pen rai" (it does not matter) attitude toward getting wet that made it easy for me to hire volunteer models, usually bargirls, for wetlook photo sessions. Also, cotton clothing dried out rapidly.  

In reply to Message (21143) Question Have they always swum clothed in Thailand?

By Victor - victor.ivanovich@mail.ru ru Wed 08/03/06 13:02:54 GMT

I've recently come across a discussion on some travellers' forum. The subject of the discussion was "Why do they swim clothed in Thailand?".

There were many trivial thoughts and ideas, but one of the participants of the discussion wrote something interesting. He said that:

1)They swim clothed at seaside towns, but they use swimming costumes on small islands.

2)He had seen some pictures of Thai beaches taken in the early 60-s and all the local people were wearing bathing suits.

So, if this information is correct (and I think that some people on this forum can say if it is or not) we can come to the following conclusions:

1)They wore ordinary swimming costumes, but they are out of fashion now.

2)People who live on small islands are a little behind the times.

What do you know of it? What do you think of it?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]