minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 14:32:16 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 2114.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: I might take a little trip to Germany in April.

Date: Sun 02/02/03 08:26:03 GMT

Name: Wet Brian gb

Email: bdann0875@rootesgroup.fslife.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for the offer,MK but finances will be stretched once I get my new digital camcorder and editing equipment so Thailand is out for this year! Depressed

I shall be meeting up with Eric at some point during the summer,but only for a 2day stopover.

Brian

In reply to Message (2114.2) Hello Re: I might take a little trip to Germany in April.

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 02/02/03 07:16:34 GMT

Hey LM

Great idea....but I suggest you check things with Carl Soak, Robbi (from Nasse Klamotten) and Hans (from Akuna) cos many of those German Pool party events turn out to be "non events"...i.e. that big pool party that was advertised at Xmas in Germany that was supposedly for wet clothing fans...turned out to be an event for young kids in swimsuits and not appropriate for adult wet fans....so in order to avoid you wasting a trip....get all the info you can from Carl, Robbi and Hans, cos they speak the language and keep up to date on all the worthwhile wet events in Germany.

My question is....why take a trip to Germany, when we have Carl and Akuna already covering that scene well...but nobody is covering all these great pool parties in Holland...so if you want to get something unique that nobody else is covering...think about teaming up with Eric in Paris and this summer visit Paris again and then you guys drive over to Holland...which is much closer.

MK

ps...in April I will be in Thailand for Songkran...you and Brian D. are welcome to join me over there....I know all the best places to go in Chiang Mai for 5 full days of wetlook activities.

In reply to Message (2114) Hello I might take a little trip to Germany in April.

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Sun 02/02/03 06:41:29 GMT

http://www.poolnight.de/

Please don't kill all the pop-ups, one of them contains the info and galleries.  There is not really any wetlook to note in the pictures, but the events themselves look like they have a lot of pottential.

leonmoomin Pulsing

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]