Wetlook-Online

Message # 21135.1.2.1

Subject: Talking Re: Re: Re: tuesdays sc update

Date: Wed 08/03/06 16:56:17 GMT

Name: Frank uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

With all due respect, baloney.  

There's absolutely nothing wrong with sharing an opinion simply because it may be contrary to others beliefs.  That's why it's called an OPINION.  The man asks a perfectly valid question in a completely respectful manner - and personally I wonder the same thing, so he's not alone.  He's not disrespecting the (IMO) unflattering women, just asking why there seems to be more and more of them.  I think it's a good question, one that he's entitled to ask.  If you're so thin-skinned that people expressing opinions in a respectful manner irritate you than I suggest you're spending time in the wrong place.

In reply to Message (21135.1.2) Hello Re: Re: tuesdays sc update

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 08/03/06 14:30:19 GMT

Rule of public courtesy: just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean you should share it.

I'm no fan of BBW's, but some folks are. I seem to be in a minority as a wet business suit fan. Does that entitle the wet jeans folks to attack me for my enjoyment of them or the models themselves for dressing that way?

No one is denying anything by remaining silent. We just enjoy what we like and leave everyone else to enjoy themselves. Live and let live. Diversity. Tolerance. Respect.

In reply to Message (21135.1) Depressed Re: tuesdays sc update

By Roadrage1263 - us Wed 08/03/06 13:19:54 GMT

Why are so many people offended by the pictures of naked wet women but no one seems to have a problem with pictures of morbidly obese, wet  women.  I love a nice curvy woman with some meat on her bone but these girls all look seriously unhealthy because of their weight.  Is this obesity trend world-wide or is it just in the USA?  Interested in seeing some comments.  Sorry if I offended anyone.  Just my observations.
In reply to Message (21135) Links tuesdays sc update

By wetfraser - stevefraser4@aol.com sx Wed 08/03/06 03:11:23 GMT

binkiebutterfly wearing a long white skirt and t-shirt in the shower (only hair washing and teaser pics)

http://www.southern-charms3.com/binkiebutterfly/fotos025.htm

bbw curvyangel and friend in the pool 1 wearing a black top and skirt the other wearing denim jeans and top

http://www.southern-charms3.com/curvyangel/fotos220.htm

dollface in the bath wearinga long grey vest

http://www.southern-charms.com/dollface/fotos382.htm

steve

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]