MyWetloook

Message # 2113.1

Subject: Hello a little constructive critisism

Date: Sun 02/02/03 07:18:14 GMT

Name: FlyGuy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Looks like a wicked site!!!    BUT

Trust me..... paying for wetlook sites to me is a bit of a rip-off!! I pay enough for my broadband connection so i should not be required to fork out my credit card to every  site on the Net!!!

Worried about bandwidth? No problem here. MSN has a "Community Webshots" area that can house tons of your pics without worrying about bandwidth. Really- I think people are out there are out to make a quick buck!

I am thinking abotu making a wetlook page with some ORIGiNIAL DIGI-CAM pics that will blow all you guys away. I am kind of seeing this chick that just may be in to wetlook. Plus she is a bit of an exhibitionist. If and when the pics are made, they will be put on community webshots or similar site -5 pics on a weekly rotating basis.. all for FREE. I DON'T WANT YOUR FRIGGIN CREDIT CARD OR ANYTHING!!! I am doing this as a public service. Not to make a profit. Sorry ... i have a full time job already!!!

Plus the world's economy is in the toilet right now. Money is very scarece. Plus (trust me on this one) sticking your credit card # to someone you don't know really will screw you up in the long run!!!

Trust me on this one... lots of very good pics out there..for FREE!!!

In reply to Message (2113) Info GRAND OPENING

By WetlookU - webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com us Sun 02/02/03 06:39:36 GMT

GRAND OPENING of wetlookuniversity.com

Currently concentrating on girls in wet or messy jeans shirts and shoes. For a limited time as an opening special, buy ANY TWO VIDEOS on Video CD for $29.95 Plus shipping.

Check out the preview page for thing to come

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.067 seconds to generate ]