Wetlook-Online

Message # 21118.6

Subject: Hello Re: A typical response from a pissed off troll

Date: Tue 07/03/06 21:47:01 GMT

Name: bobbo uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thank you Nigel,

Although I may be considered a lurker (mainly because my computer skills stink and I don't post or contribute too often on this site),  I appreciate your site and all the contributors and always try to remain a clean and upstanding user of this site.  I try to give credit where credit is due.  I really do feel that there are alot of awesome people out there and it is very easy to tell who the good are from who the "scum" are just by reading their posts.  Personally, if you are an "anonymous"  post, you really don't exsist in life.  If you did, you'd put you name or at the very least, an alias.  As far am I'm concerned, "anonymous" is the brand of toliet paper I use.  It's good for wiping the crap up, but not good for anything else!  If you feel that you are an upstanding citizen of the board, then write your name.  You have nothing to be ashamed of.  If you feel that I just insulted you...write your name and I will personally appologize to you... provided it is your real name.  If you are a scumbag on this board....well, find another one because obviously you are not welcomed!  This is just my opinion from someone who just tries to enjoy the board and appreciates everyone's efforts who contribute to it.

In reply to Message (21118) ADMIN A typical response from a pissed off troll

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Tue 07/03/06 04:31:02 GMT

Some of you will have noticed a load of anonimous negative and insulting messages over the past week or so.  Many had been coming from a single source - IP 83.249.116.170

This was banned on Sunday, and surprise surprise, I immediately get an email from 'jonas' ( jonasalfons@yahoo.se ) who claims he has been away for 'a couple of weeks' The IP used by 'the troll' is the same as him, and the Anonimous posts exactly match when he stoped posting as 'Sune'.

Conclusion, either he is posting, or while he was 'away' someone used his computer...

Then the response, completely over the top, and not what you get from someone who is innocent.

Not only does he not understand the forum, he changes how long he's been away for, then threatens me with the police ! ? Then all but admits to the messages, saying they were 'constructive' (which they weren't).

Case closed. Email blacklisted. Reported to ISP.

Note to all trolls: this forum has rules. If you break them you will be banned and your actions will be reported to you ISP. In most cases this will be a breach of their AUP (Acceptable Use Policy). If you want to stay here, be nice.

Please feel free to ban him from your websites or to send abusive messages to this guy. I have wasted over an hour going through logs and deleting messages just for this one guy, and there are lots more idiots like him.

Nigel

-----------------------------

To: Nigel at Minx Movies

Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 6:10 AM

That is a complete lies. The forum is free and i have not even used the computer for 4 weeks. I urge you to look over it again, otherwise I must report you to the police.

What do you mean by offensive messages? Are constructive critisism offensive? Then close your site all togheter. I have been reciving threat messages from Uk and Netherlands directly linked with your forum.

By the way, your forum and server are lokkated in the UK? I belive your law have a freedom of speech? I want you to send a list of all negative messages you accusing me of to this e-mail whitin 24 hours.

Thyank you.

-----------------------------

Nigel at Minx Movies <nigel@wetlook.com> skrev:

For the past week this computer address has been used to post junk and

offensive messages into the forum. I had to spend over an hour going

through, deleting them all, and tidying up. That is why this address has

been banned. We do not stand for this sort of behaviour.

Regards

Nigel

Minx Movies

www.wetlook.com

----- Original Message -----

> IPAddrs: undefined/83.249.116.170

> cust_email: jonasalfons@yahoo.se

> cust_name: jonas

> cust_country: Sweden - SE

>

> Can you please explain Why you have bloked me from enering minxmovies forum!

> I have not used the forum for a couple of weeks and find me bloked this weekend when I entered i

> I use the nickname "Sune", so you can easily look back and see when I were online last time.

>

> Please reply.

> Regards Jonas "sune"

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]