minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 13:58:50 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 21105.1.1

Subject: Hello What in the world did you do...

Date: Tue 07/03/06 13:52:28 GMT

Name: Andrew pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

that you are not able to get a US Visa On Drugs  It seems quite straightforward to me :)

Andrew

In reply to Message (21105.1) Wink Smile if you..

By Max - pl Mon 06/03/06 16:32:02 GMT

... present me US visa I go
In reply to Message (21105) Thumbs Up We are having an indoor Pool Party...who wants to attend?

By Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Mon 06/03/06 13:21:09 GMT

OK this is a follow up to my earlier post..  I have got some business to do before the pool party, but afterwards we are throwing an indoor pool party for wetlook fans..

This party is gonna be on March 27th in Nashville Tenn. (USA)  There will be  Pizza, Beer and food beside the pool.  Cost TB determinded by how many attend to cover food cost..Could just be on a donation basis and then each guest MUST pay for their own room at a discount I can get of 71.99 plus taxes...

But this is a  COUPLES  event only..I do not want a lot of men gooing and gawing and neither does the motel management.   If it is a mixed couples party and food poolside..OK

To assure those who consider..This will be an event with NO commercial pictures/video allowed for this  site...Only for your own enjoyment and rememberence...So if you don't come, your don't see..

All those interested should contact me by e-mail at  Liquidladies&bellsouth.net

or weinerking&bellsouth.net....Or  you  may  ask questions here on the forum.

Remember  this event is held Monday night 8PM at a local indoor pool in Nashville on the 27th of March.

Hope to see many  there..  (WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.052 seconds to generate ]