MyWetloook

Message # 21094.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: A royal question for MK

Date: Tue 07/03/06 08:03:50 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
btw....I forgot to mention....there was much hoopla at the time...cos the Queen "was not amused" that her family were engaging in such silliness....this was the start of an era when the Royal children started acting up and going wild.....but then that was not only confined to the British monarchy....cos the children of Princess Grace of Monaco were also going wild and crazy at that time too.

In reply to Message (21094.2.1) Hello Re: A royal question for MK

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 07/03/06 07:58:49 GMT

You are referring to "Royal Knockout"....a celebrity version of the 45 year old gameshow called "Top Town" that was created in the UK in the late 1950's...and was later re-named as "It's a Knockout" in the 1960's....and then that show went international in the 1970's and was called "Jeux San Frontieres"....and then numerous countries created their own local versions of this show....i.e. in France it was called "Intervilles" and in Germany it was called "Tele-match". Sadly they no longer do this show in the UK any more (the last encarnation of It's a Knockout in the UK was back in 1999)....but some countries in Europe still have their local versions every summer season....i.e. the Spanish version called "Gran Prix" still airs every summer season.

Anyway...back in 1987 they had a celebrity version of this show....hosted by Princess Anne and Fergie...and several pool games in period dress. I have not checked the tape in years....but as I recall...I don't think the Royals actually went in the pool very much...they were just the team captains on the sidelines...it was mostly the celebs like actress Jane Seymour that went into the pool...wearing period dress outfits.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_a_Royal_Knockout

http://www.its-a-knockout.co.uk/images/knockposter.gif

MK

In reply to Message (21094.2) Question A royal question for MK

By wetdane - dk Mon 06/03/06 11:49:32 GMT

Bringing up the topic of royal wetlook, I remembered a thing that I think I recall MK mentioning in this forum several years ago.

As I recall it, it was a story about a British game show on tv, where some peripherical members of the royal family participated and got drenched.

I do not remember much about this, but I have always wated to know more about it, perhaps see the clip if possible.

Can MK or anyone else perhaps help out with information on this.

Thanx in advance

WetDane

In reply to Message (21094) Hello Royal wetlook

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 05/03/06 21:56:26 GMT

Website: http://www.bbcamerica.com/genre/movies_specials/the_queens_sister/the_queens_sister.jsp

For those of you who get the BBC American channel....they are currently airing a new BBC tv movie about the turbulent life of Princess Margaret.....and there is a wet scene in it that is pretty similar to the famous Tawney Kitaen shower scene from INSTANT JUSTICE....i.e. formal blue dress goes in the shower.....and likewise a similar scene with Princess Margaret in a blue format dress in the shower too...the new BBC tv movie is called THE QUEEN'S SISTER....you can catch re-runs on the BBC this month...

http://www.bbcamerica.com/genre/movies_specials/the_queens_sister/the_queens_sister.jsp

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.111 seconds to generate ]