WetlookPro

Message # 2105.1

Subject: Wow Re: very lucky indeed

Date: Sun 02/02/03 02:14:08 GMT

Name: Water Ski gb

Email: Water_Ski_2003

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Congratulations. Enjoy the honeymoon!

In reply to Message (2105) Crown very lucky indeed

By Magician - gb Sat 01/02/03 21:24:56 GMT

Been really busy lately and had no time to contribute to the forum and have just been a silent lurker!

My fiancee moved in 2months ago and therefore using the internet has been somewhat curtailed, but her living here has some advantages and I've just got to share!!!

We are getting married soon and we are planning to have our honeymoon in the far east and I have managed to persuade her to go back to Thailand for Songkran, seeing as we had so much fun last year. She was therefore trying on her summer dresses to see which looked good.

She tried on various but the excitment started when she put on a thin licra red mini dress with small splits on both sides and backless. This dress is very short, very clingy and very sexy.

I was just about to have a shower and after a bit of a kiss and cuddle asked her if she would join me - after all she looked really hot! She simply stepped into the shower with dress on and we proceeded to have some adult fun. The dress became even more clingy and just hinted at transparency without actually showing her skin, it was probably the most erotic and stimulating sight I have ever seen. The aim is to now persuade her to wear that same dress for Songkran!!

She even let me take 4 photos before the film ran out, but although I would like to share, they are just a little too private -...maybe if she dumps me one day!!!!!

A very happy Magician

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]