minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 15:19:42 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 21047.4.2

Subject: Hello Re: and now for the bad news...........

Date: Fri 03/03/06 08:06:47 GMT

Name: besi at

Email: besi@home.se

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi!

Thanks for sharing this great pictures! I myself have thought abount hiring professional models to do some sootings. However I have not been brave enough to do so. I just tried to ask amateurs, girls at a pool, lake... if they would be willing for some money, but they never did. All I was able to do was (without offering cash) get some girls to get into the water with me and then shoot the result: http://community.webshots.com/user/wasserspass

I whish you all the best; perhaps IŽll follow your example one day.

In reply to Message (21047.4) Hello and now for the bad news...........

By NaturalBornChaos - us Thu 02/03/06 23:50:15 GMT

both my potential models backed out(one due to the crackhead BF,and the other due to teh fact that she isn't allowed to even do this as a favor due to contractual bs

which leads me to this question,how do y'all who do this recruit models.And as you can see by my preview pics,you see teh quality of girls I'm looking for?

In reply to Message (21047) Hello OK,While I wait to get some origional content shot,2 preview folders.......

By NaturalBornChaos - us Thu 02/03/06 19:03:29 GMT

These are custom shoots I have had done that no one else has seen(ie,paid for these girls to be photogaphed in this way,not by me)

While not done the way(for the most part) that I'm going to do mine,this is a good representation of what I like

Once I get some content,I will rotate these out

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=548178872&security=EbfXEI

This would be Brianna Ray

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=548178942&security=ILgtQN

You might want to act quick on the Angel Cassidy ones,as,as you will see some shots are quite risque

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]