minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 00:41:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 21027.3

Subject: Hello Re: How common is knowing the same person on two unrelated message boards?

Date: Thu 02/03/06 17:06:54 GMT

Name: bryce uu

Email: brycepunk1@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I imagine it's not too uncommon. I mean we all know people here and on other wam sites, kinda the same way I know a lot of people on different music forums regarding bands that are in the same genre and play together a lot. A few of those people post on the neoseeker forums for video games and we've recognized each other. But also use the same name on pretty much every forum I use so it's easier to spot.

Oddly, I've only had one person from another forum mention "wam", and they said "I thought 'wam' was an 80's band." That's it.

I've never really had enemies on a message board though. I can see that sucking if it starts to cross over, and some folks just live to start trouble. If you ever want to put it in perspective, discuss with a friend in person about shit on a message board, and how it's bothering you. In about four minutes you'll realize how silly it all is.

In reply to Message (21027) Confused How common is knowing the same person on two unrelated message boards? OT

By Desert Hawk - us Wed 01/03/06 22:32:42 GMT

I am curions as to how common it is to see the same person on two or more web sites with totally unrelated subjects.  Is this common, or an extreme coincidence?  For several years the only person I knew on 2 websites is GOP (here and Dragon's Lair Project, a site about classic arcade games).  Now a flame war enemy of mine on the Yahoo Finance BAC (Bank of America) message board is posting crap about me on Dragon's Lair Project as well.  Kind of amazing that there is someone else that both owns Bank of America stock and enjoys classic arcade games, but why do they need to take the crap to 2 boards?  In my Yahoo profile, I have a link to this site and a link to DLP.  The person in question has never posted here, so apparently they didn't just follow me around.  Does anyone else know the same person on more than one website? I am curious.  I would guess that it happens more than is apparent, because many people use different screen names on each website they use.  I use Desert Hawk on almost all websites I am on, so if someone sees the name Desert Hawk on another site, it is probably me.  I am not embarassed about my wetlook interest.  I have even talked about it at the annual DLP meeting, and showed this site and some wetlook pictures to a friend from DLP who lives in Las Vegas (GOP, I'm talking about the Cobra Command dude).  It is cool to be recognized around different web sites, but it sucks when an enemy takes crap from one site and starts it on another, as is now happening to me between Yahoo BAC and DLP.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]