minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 17:28:36 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 21027.2

Subject: Hello Re: How common is knowing the same person on two unrelated message boards? OT

Date: Thu 02/03/06 13:37:26 GMT

Name: G.O.P. us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I don't think that it is incredably unusual to see the same person on two different message boards.  With billions of people in cyberspace, it is likely that two or more people share the same set of interests.  Consider me and you.  We are both into wetlook, classic arcade games, coin collecting, and are Republicans, and are on both this site and Dragon's Lair Project.   Seeing the same person on  different boards is more common when the boards are about kind of related subjects.  I know Doug Peschka (where has he been lately) on here and UMD, and I know Mr. Peabody aka Mr. Peebody and Zac and CJ aka Teaser (also missing in action of late) on both this board and on Wetset. So you have met Mr. Kober Komand Crboa Comamnand et al (inside joke here folks) when you go to Vegas?  That must be interesting!  I don't think I want to meet him, but one of these days I have got to go to Bakersfield and see the nickel arcades you talk about.  Later Dude.
In reply to Message (21027) Confused How common is knowing the same person on two unrelated message boards? OT

By Desert Hawk - us Wed 01/03/06 22:32:42 GMT

I am curions as to how common it is to see the same person on two or more web sites with totally unrelated subjects.  Is this common, or an extreme coincidence?  For several years the only person I knew on 2 websites is GOP (here and Dragon's Lair Project, a site about classic arcade games).  Now a flame war enemy of mine on the Yahoo Finance BAC (Bank of America) message board is posting crap about me on Dragon's Lair Project as well.  Kind of amazing that there is someone else that both owns Bank of America stock and enjoys classic arcade games, but why do they need to take the crap to 2 boards?  In my Yahoo profile, I have a link to this site and a link to DLP.  The person in question has never posted here, so apparently they didn't just follow me around.  Does anyone else know the same person on more than one website? I am curious.  I would guess that it happens more than is apparent, because many people use different screen names on each website they use.  I use Desert Hawk on almost all websites I am on, so if someone sees the name Desert Hawk on another site, it is probably me.  I am not embarassed about my wetlook interest.  I have even talked about it at the annual DLP meeting, and showed this site and some wetlook pictures to a friend from DLP who lives in Las Vegas (GOP, I'm talking about the Cobra Command dude).  It is cool to be recognized around different web sites, but it sucks when an enemy takes crap from one site and starts it on another, as is now happening to me between Yahoo BAC and DLP.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]