minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 16:05:10 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 21011.5.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Do what you like to do.

Date: Wed 01/03/06 09:54:25 GMT

Name: Stormy Waters uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

My favorite model doesn't like wet hair because she inevitably gets cold during the shoot. But we'll work on it.
In reply to Message (21011.5.2) Hello Do what you like to do.

By Todd and Jennifer - jet@jetwetfun.com us Wed 01/03/06 08:02:26 GMT

We've seen the same thing.  You have to do what you like to do and deal with the complaints and special requests as you wish.  If people here aren't happy with what they see, maybe they'll start doing some wetlook photography of what they like too and then there will be more for all of us.  We enjoy reading what people like to see, but the bottom line is that we do what we like and honor special requests for those who support our site or we'll keep the  idea in the back of our head if it sounds interesting.  Your photography is top-notch and I, for one, enjoy the stuff you do.  Now, that being said, can you please do more wet hair for crying out loud ... LOL??!!  
In reply to Message (21011.5) Hello Re: Confused

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 01/03/06 07:01:29 GMT

I think he was just trying to goad you into delivering his particular preference of wetlook.

There's no question that you produce some of the best wetlook around, and I'm sure Rich agrees. The models are all lovely.

Unless he's willing to provide some sort of compensation, I don't think there's much point in trying to make sense of his complaint/request.

My own little attempt at wetlook photography also resulted in something like "they're very nice, but how about some jeans pictures" - at least twice - which I had no desire to do.

Keep doing what you're doing Stormy. Plenty of us out here really do enjoy what you are doing, just the way you are doing it.

In reply to Message (21011) Hello Confused

By Stormy Waters - uu Wed 01/03/06 05:04:03 GMT

I'm a bit confused.  You find the pictures unattractive but you want them more frequently?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]