minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 12:58:28 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 210.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Danger Re: Re: Re: Can someone translate please?

Date: Thu 26/09/02 08:40:00 GMT

Name: Al'eau fr

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
No, what I said is :

- M$-outlook is a well know source of security holes ... Many compagnies forbid it's usage for security reson,

- Using tool/OS that aren't common THE better way to avoid virus trouble.

Bye

AL'eau (on a SUN machine)

In reply to Message (210.1.1.1.1.1) Info Re: Re: Can someone translate please?

By wetinred - stekz@cableone.net us Tue 24/09/02 19:42:42 GMT

It's not the operating systems or mail programs that u run, it's the quality of AV software Norton has just released 2003 update(nt)
Replying to Message (210.1.1.1.1) Re: Can someone translate please? By Al'eau - fr Mon 23/09/02 22:07:28 GMT

Only personal message : he have a anti-klez and he's looking for new update from Pimpon (as all of us ;-D).

Al'eau (I never user M$-windows, I never use M$-Outlook, I never have problem w/ such viruses !)

Replying to Message (210.1.1.1) Can someone translate please? By Not leonmoomin, honestly! - notleonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Mon 23/09/02 18:49:27 GMT

Thanks

Replying to Message (210.1.1) Re: yes... but ... By a french wetlook man - daddyfrancois@wanadoo.fr fr Mon 23/09/02 08:32:22 GMT

coucou, j'ai un anti kletz pour toi.

k'attends de tes nouvelles pour te rendre ton disque

moi ce que j'en dis... c'est que j'adore tes photos

un mail, un rdv sur toulouse... et bye bye kletz

Replying to Message (210.1) yes... but ... By pimpon - fr Mon 23/09/02 07:10:54 GMT

no problem... since my hd down (by Klez) my protection was the best !

Replying to Message (210) I am so sorry if anyone here received the klez from me! By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Mon 23/09/02 05:36:55 GMT

I was receiving loads of returned e-mails I had never sent.  I regularly scan my system and had made a special effort to scan after the first batch of returned mails.  I update my norton regularly, however on checking my settings I had noticed that a load of lies were excluded from scanning and inoculation, I don't know if I did that or if the virus did?  Anyway, the damned thing was hidden in there, two of it.

I have wiped it out now, but once again sorry if i upset any of you.

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (210.1.1.1.1) Happy Re: Can someone translate please?

By Al'eau - fr Mon 23/09/02 23:07:28 GMT

Only personal message : he have a anti-klez and he's looking for new update from Pimpon (as all of us ;-D).

Al'eau (I never user M$-windows, I never use M$-Outlook, I never have problem w/ such viruses !)

Replying to Message (210.1.1.1) Can someone translate please? By Not leonmoomin, honestly! - notleonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Mon 23/09/02 18:49:27 GMT

Thanks

Replying to Message (210.1.1) Re: yes... but ... By a french wetlook man - daddyfrancois@wanadoo.fr fr Mon 23/09/02 08:32:22 GMT

Replying to Message (210.1) yes... but ... By pimpon - fr Mon 23/09/02 07:10:54 GMT

Replying to Message (210) I am so sorry if anyone here received the klez from me! By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Mon 23/09/02 05:36:55 GMT

I was receiving loads of returned e-mails I had never sent.  I regularly scan my system and had made a special effort to scan after the first batch of returned mails.  I update my norton regularly, however on checking my settings I had noticed that a load of lies were excluded from scanning and inoculation, I don't know if I did that or if the virus did?  Anyway, the damned thing was hidden in there, two of it.

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (210.1.1.1) Hello Can someone translate please?

By Not leonmoomin, honestly! - notleonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Mon 23/09/02 19:49:27 GMT

Thanks

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (210.1.1) Hello Re: yes... but ...

By a french wetlook man - daddyfrancois@wanadoo.fr fr Mon 23/09/02 09:32:22 GMT

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (210.1) Happy yes... but ...

By pimpon - fr Mon 23/09/02 08:10:54 GMT

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (210) Sad I am so sorry if anyone here received the klez from me!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Mon 23/09/02 06:36:55 GMT

leonmoomin

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]