WetlookPro

Message # 20943.1

Subject: Wink Smile Re: Real World wetlook

Date: Fri 24/02/06 19:12:16 GMT

Name: dr0 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hey all, to answer your question, confirmation at this time is impossible...Looks to me like the season premiere of this show is on tuesday the 28 of february. I, too, saw the previews, and although they look promising, it is unclear which episode this will appear in. Not to worry though, my friend, because this show will be replayed all the time, so just shop the forum for an update on exactly which episode it is, and then set your watch accordingly to catch the replay if you miss the first showing...I've always wondered when there would be wetlook worth watching on the Real World- after all, the houses are pretty much always rigged up with some sort of pool or hot tub, I'm surprised that this show hasn't been a staple over the years! (you know- young, single, attractive, usually drunk women near a body of water? Sounds golden!)
In reply to Message (20943) Question Real World wetlook

By Rich - us Fri 24/02/06 12:16:12 GMT

I read an article in here about a possible wetlook feature in the cast calling episode of the new real world on MTV....has anybody seen it and can confirm that the girls take a jump into a pool?........

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]