WetlookPro

Message # 20941.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Man from Uncle

Date: Fri 24/02/06 09:41:11 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes...WK is correct....I have every single wet scene from all the seasons of THE MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E (the early black and white seasons and the later color episodes)....plus I also have every single wet scene from the GIRL FROM U.N.C.L.E. seasons too.

FYI...there is no need to buy any DVDs. If you live in the USA and get digital cable you can see both THE MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. and THE GIRL FROM U.N.C.L.E airing back to back...every wednesday night...on the ALTVN channel

http://www.goodtv.com/

FYI...thats a great channel to find classic wetlook scenes from the 1960's....it is similar to the UK GOLD channel in the UK...and airs classic shows.

MK

In reply to Message (20941.1) Hello Man from Uncle

By noname - eu Fri 24/02/06 08:06:56 GMT

Hi,

"Man from U.N.C.L.E." is available in the UK. But it looks like three episodes are missing. Hope the amazon-link works (cut&paste):

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000AGVOE/qid=1140794311/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/202-9192049-1292618

In reply to Message (20941) Info looking thru old TV shows..60's wetlook

By Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Fri 24/02/06 06:42:09 GMT

Yes,  I  was thumbing thru anothere post that Anthony put out and saw the old TV series.."The Man From Uncle"...I  remmber this show well  and it  had for back then lots

and lots of male/female wetlook with David M and Robert Vaughn.

I  even  have  some of the video clips on VHS from some of the wet scenes, steve  may have posted on his site by now...Back  then most of the women wore one piece long dresses and heels like the scene where David M and this young woman in a baige dress jump from a balcony into a pool and swim for some time to avoid being eaten by 2 Doberman Pinchors.  Great scene.

I would just bet  MK or someone out there might just have a complete library of TMFU TV series.  If it ever comes out on DVD,  it is a good buy for the entertainment and plenty of wetlook alomost every episode.  Of  cousre  for those who are tooo  young,  this  show premeired during the hay days of spy shows in the 60's....

(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]