Wetlook-Online

Message # 20928.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: moms in the water

Date: Fri 24/02/06 13:25:06 GMT

Name: bob uu

Email: whataboutbob28

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thank you for the pics and story.  Those are great. I think a mom getting drenched is on of the sexiest moments of women getting soaked.  Its not staaged, its real women in real situations and that is the sexiest.  I was dating a woman with two kids and she sat in the school dunk tank unplanned. She was wearing black slacks and a white sweater.  Watching her in there and then walking around was very sexy.  She was wearing mid cut panties that really had a sexy line.  Later i found out that they were white and silk. When we got home that evening, she put the kids to bed and said she needed to rinse them out as we both ended up in the shower.  Not going to go into detail there but you get the picture.
In reply to Message (20928.2) Thumbs Up Re: moms in the water

By Bostonwet - uu Thu 23/02/06 14:01:44 GMT

......Sorry no pics (no scanner) but your post reminds me of some of the most erotic moments of my life. When my kids were younger my wife would often (at my urging, of course) take the kids into the hotel pool, ocean, or lake fully clothed. I recall one time at a hotel atrium pool her taking them in wearing tight black ankle jeans & a tight dark purple turtleneck sweater...Another time same pool taking them in wearing a knee length denim skirt w/slip & black tights, black turtleneck sweater....At the beach in tight ankle-zipper jeans & longsleve bodysuits or dress-type shirts.....Of course I always joined her in my clothes as well....If I get a scanner I`ll post them on webshots.
In reply to Message (20928) Hello moms in the water

By Bob - whataboutbob28@cox.net us Thu 23/02/06 12:28:05 GMT

does any one have pics of moms getting drenched for the sake of their kids?  In dunk tanks getting thrown in, walking in the pool fully dressed.  Nothing more sexy then a mom getting soaked fully dressed.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]