WetlookPro

Message # 20928.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: moms in the water

Date: Thu 23/02/06 14:01:44 GMT

Name: Bostonwet uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

......Sorry no pics (no scanner) but your post reminds me of some of the most erotic moments of my life. When my kids were younger my wife would often (at my urging, of course) take the kids into the hotel pool, ocean, or lake fully clothed. I recall one time at a hotel atrium pool her taking them in wearing tight black ankle jeans & a tight dark purple turtleneck sweater...Another time same pool taking them in wearing a knee length denim skirt w/slip & black tights, black turtleneck sweater....At the beach in tight ankle-zipper jeans & longsleve bodysuits or dress-type shirts.....Of course I always joined her in my clothes as well....If I get a scanner I`ll post them on webshots.
In reply to Message (20928) Hello moms in the water

By Bob - whataboutbob28@cox.net us Thu 23/02/06 12:28:05 GMT

does any one have pics of moms getting drenched for the sake of their kids?  In dunk tanks getting thrown in, walking in the pool fully dressed.  Nothing more sexy then a mom getting soaked fully dressed.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]