Wetlook-Online

Message # 2090.4.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Thanks MK

Date: Sat 01/02/03 11:11:11 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Would love to do it....if I had such a set built to do it, cos that ain't no ordinary shower stall. No shower stall could withstand the weight and water pressure that that amount of water would carry. Thats probably a 3 inch thick custom made plexiglass water tank...disguised to look like a shower stall. A set like that probably cost at least 10 to 20 grand to build.

Nice idea though..

mk

In reply to Message (2090.4) Dancing Re: Thanks MK

By Knight Who Says Nee - ca Sat 01/02/03 08:36:10 GMT

That flooded shower stall scene is fan-freakin'tastic. Any chance that WAMTEC could somehow arrange to film a similar type of scene someday soon. The only things I would change is to replace the guy with another woman and have the ladies wearing some see thru clothing.

p.s. A "Nee" goes out to Wet Brian. lol.

In reply to Message (2090) Hello wamtec website update

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 31/01/03 15:43:08 GMT

Just spent the evening revamping ye olde website to strip things down to the bare bones and make it as simple as possible (too many people were getting lost inside my labyrinth of a website...we had to send out search parties...ha ha).

Anyway, for the tv traders out there who like to collect and trade tv clips with me, checkout the new tv and movie listings for new tv wetlook tapes via the "latest wet & messy lists" midway down the page on my site.

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/menu/menu.html

Been getting a ton of great tv clips from Brazil and Mexico recently. The most awesome clip occured earlier this week on a Mexican soap opera, where they did a scene like the old Get Smart flooded telephone box scene, only with a maid and her boyfriend stuck in a flooding shower (water tank) and that scene last in various stages for the entire 1hr show...amazing stuff...better than the Get Smart scene was.

Tks also to Jeff B for sending in several rare vintage UK tv clips (i.e. Dick Emery Show) and several wet clips from UK soaps.

Brazil still tops the list for having the most amount of wetlook on tv on a daily basis, their satellite tv channel yields at least 2 new clips every day.

Anyway...to the tv collectors out there....keep on collecting stuff. I do not have the time to create mpegs or avis from all the tv tapes I get these days (upwards of 10 to 15 new tv collection tapes per month)... but anybody who trades with me is more than welcome to create their own avis from any stuff I send them ... as JW has done with my tapes in the past.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]