minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 06:30:57 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 20896.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: make sure new window options at top of forum are not selected

Date: Tue 21/02/06 19:53:24 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Also.... make sure that you are using a fully loaded (default) version of your browser....i.e. don't de-activate too many things in your browsers settings.....i.e. if you disable java or activex controls then you are gonna find that many sites you visit are not going to display properly.

FYI...Nigel recommends using the Firefox browser....have you tried it...it's a lot better than IE or Opera or Netscape..

MK

In reply to Message (20896.1.1) Hello make sure new window options at top of forum are not selected

By Desert Hawk - us Tue 21/02/06 17:47:29 GMT

Go to the top of the forum and make sure the boxes next to "new window for messages" and "websites" are not checked.  If these are checked, the forum will attempt to open a new window for messages, which your computer probably interprets as being a pop-up.  
In reply to Message (20896.1) Hello Re: pop up blocker stops me reading

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 21/02/06 11:33:47 GMT

FYI....it cannot be a pop up blocker issue.....because Nigel does not have any pop ups on his page. The banners and images are imbedded in the forum....they are not pop ups.

It does not sound like a pop up software problem you have....more likely to be some setting you have in your firewall program or if you have a child friendly filter like Net Nanny or Cyber Sitter running...that may be blocking the site.

FYI....in most pop up softwares....you can override the blocked item by using the CTRL key + right click or Shift Key + right click.

MK

In reply to Message (20896) Hello pop up blocker stops me reading

By Arthur Chappell - arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk ex Tue 21/02/06 11:26:32 GMT

My Pop Up Blocker is preventing me readingthe forum messages as it collides I expect with that fetish bar logo on the bottom of the messages - having seenthat once, would I need to see it again and again? Especially as it is interfering with the other messages here for me. Thanks Please respond by e-mail as I may not be able to read tany replies on here.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]