Wetlook-Online

Message # 20883.2

Subject: Hello Yes, it was a major flirt

Date: Mon 20/02/06 18:54:40 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It could have been tease - only you can know or find out, but the door is wide open for you to explore and find out.

In reply to Message (20883) Hello True Wetlook Story

By WetSkirtLover - gb Mon 20/02/06 12:55:15 GMT

True Wetlook story.

I work with a girl that I have a huge crush on. Her name is Donna, she’s 23 with long perfectly straight blonde hair, a very athletic figure (she is in to all that healthy eating carry-on ( I blame Victoria Beckham!!)) and, given that she is quite  short and extremely thin, she has amazingly large boobs.  And, she has the most amazing ass I have ever seen, honestly it’s a daily effort not to take a bite out of it!.

I kinda feel a bit guilty about lusting after her the way I do because we are friends and I am really fond of her.

Any way, I’m from Scotland and anyone that’s been there will know that it rains as often as it is daylight. Ok, this was the scene. It was pouring down out side, proper heavy rain.  I was sitting in the lunch room at a circular table that sits four.  My mate John was sitting directly opposite me.  This particular day Donna was wearing a white blouse, black trousers (the kind that look as if they have been painted on around the thighs but become quite loose towards the ankles) and black stiletto heels. You could see that she had on a pair of fishnet tights (pantyhose to my American cousins) under her trousers.  Now Donna is the type of fashion conscious girl that, even although its pouring down with rain in the morning, will still wear a coat that looks good rather than a practical one. She had on a light brown coat that wasn’t even waist length.

Well, Donna came in to the lunch room absolutely soaking wet and walked up our table, put her bag etc.. down on the chair to my right, and then held out her left knee and said “feel how wet I am..”

I was totally shocked. I put my hand out and felt the loose part of her trousers near her ankle, to which she replied, “No, up the top” and gestures with her thigh.  I swear to god I nearly fainted.

After that she went to the sink and got some paper towels and then, and this is the best part, she sat down on the seat to my right. The way she sat she was angled towards me, with her right leg crossed over left one.  She took of her right shoe and lifted her foot up to dry it. Her soaking foot was right in front of my face as she dabbed it with the paper towels and then, she started to dry the inside of her shoe before putting it back on.

I will never forget the image of her drying out her shoe. Man, she is just so gorgeous!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]