WetlookPro

Message # 20869

Subject: Hello Ok People, listen up!!!!

Date: Sun 19/02/06 15:42:24 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The site IS back up. However, The videos have still got to load. This is going to be a long, long process. And they aren't being loaded in any particular order, except that the games clips are being loaded first. Thats 1.5gb.  The next folder to be loaded is JW's clips.Thats almost 2gb. Then all the general clips. folder by folder, 6 gb total. So there's no need to go any further in trying to download something thats not there. Start with the games section as they are the first to load. Check back every so often for more. With a upload speed of 2mb per minute, it will be agonising. Patience, Patience, Patience. Afterall, It is I who has to deal with it the most. This is also for the new members who are signing up in droves now, lol.

Also As I had Dan post for me cuz I was out like a lite, because of all this melarchy with my site, I will double the update for the Liquid Ladies sit on the 24th of Feb. the day b4 I leave for photo/video shoots with WK. I will be back on the 3rd or 4th of March.

Later on this evening I will put the Desp houswive wet clip on the freebie page. Marcia Cross gets drunk, passes out in her frontyard, and is awakened the next morning by the sprinkler system still wearing her dress! Should be a good one.

wir Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]