minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 17:54:34 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 20845.2.1

Subject: Info Re: Re: Any wet places in Austin TX?

Date: Sun 19/02/06 10:01:49 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
"Not very far away is a swimming spot on the river,  used by a few people,  You need to park on the road,  and walk a few hundered yards throgh a wooded area to get to it.  As this is not organised swimming spot there are no rules,  and no one to enforce them!

Ah yeah, that would be good ole "Hippy Hollow" on Lake Travis,(north on Ben White Blvd) a great place to hang in the 70's and the 80's. Unfortunatly, the 'gay' community took it over in the 90's and then the state turned it into a "State Park" facility. The thing to do like was mentioned above, is travel about 30-40 miles south on 35 to New Braunfuls, and go tubing, or canoeing down the Guadalupe River. But not now as the water is way too cold.

In reply to Message (20845.2) Hello Re: Any wet places in Austin TX?

By Squirt - gb Sun 19/02/06 05:33:57 GMT

Info I wish I was going back to Austin.  There are some great swimming places there.  Look up Barton Creek Springs,  one of the best swimming spots this side of heaven.  Well for swimmers anyway,  it's an organised swimming pool,  with natural spring water,  in a creek,  but with man made "swimming pool sides"  and is just wonderfull.  Unforunatley as an organsied swimming venue,  they have rules and regulations,  and so may be quite down on wetlookers.  I have not tried the water there,  with my clothes.  But I would really love to!

Not very far away is a swimming spot on the river,  used by a few people,  You need to park on the road,  and walk a few hundered yards throgh a wooded area to get to it.  As this is not organised swimming spot there are no rules,  and no one to enforce them!

Do a search for Austin swimming holes,  or the like,  in Google,  you should find them listed,  as well as some directions.  Good luck,  and enjoy.

In reply to Message (20845) Hello Any wet places in Austin TX?

By Amf - ilove2getsoaked@yahoo.com us Sat 18/02/06 17:29:46 GMT

I'm going to Austin in March.  Any good places for wetlook there?  Anyone from there?  Do you know of any parties during SXSW that might involve people in the pool?  any info you could give me would be appreciated.  Any women wet fans who might want to meet for some platonic clothed swimming fun, let me know.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]