Wetlook-Online

Message # 208.2.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: My response

Date: Mon 23/09/02 07:45:24 GMT

Name: wetinred us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I got to apologize to my response to Frankie's post. I didn't mean for it to come across as saying "leather/pvc" should have nothing to do with wetlook. Of course it does to some people and if they want to associate it with wetlook regardless of what the rest of us think about it,it's his or hers choice and responding to someones question about what is and what isn't considered to be wetlook isn't really fair not to mention that it might actually hurt someones feelings and chase them away So I consider my response to be a negative post and Nigel please delete it. Wetlook has so many diversities but we're still one community. If you click on a post and decide u don't agree or don't like it, DO NOT POST BACK!! Just ignore it. There's enough stress in the  world as it is So let's all get back to WETLOOK FUN  P.S. SORRY,KAT
Replying to Message (208.2.1.1) My response By frankie - jonesbeach47@yahoo.com us Mon 23/09/02 05:55:32 GMT

I just want to thank you for your perspective on the subject and defending what you feel is wetlook.  Since you've had personal experience with it and I never did, you seem to be more qualified to express your feelings on the subject.  However.....

While the feeling of personally wearing leather and PVC is purely subjective, no different in my case of wearing wet jeans, I was merely trying to point out the differences of seeing how various fabrics look on another person and what looks more "wetlook" than others.  There is a big difference between "looking at" as in someone else wearing them and "feeling it" as in you or me personally wearing them.

Thanks for your input and insight.     

Replying to Message (208.2.1) Re: Re: A word about leather and PVC. Wetlook or not? By byrce - brycepunk1@earthlink.net Mon 23/09/02 04:54:28 GMT

I don't know why I am getting myelf sucked into this discussion again, but leather most certainly does change when it gets wet (for more than a minute.) Leather feels incredible when wet because the water penatrates it and softens it unlike anything I have ever felt. Leather dies get more shiny when submerged for a few minutes, too. (See Messyfun Video #9 "messmatchers" The second scene has a leather jacket and the preview picture shows a rather dramatic change in the material. Also, if you've ever tried to swim in a leather coat you'll know that they get very heavy because it absorbes water to such a degree (it can take days to fully dry out.)

So 1 and 2 are out. As for #3? The inner suede lining clings very nicely when wet, but it doesn't show as well from the outside, I'll admit. So at the very least leather can be included in the main catergory, but non-clingy stuff will have to be booted to some other catergory, along with sweaters and spadex and socks and sneakers and boots and sandals. Oh, pvc raincoats tent to cling when they get drenched after a long swim, and do look a bit different to the trained fetish eye when wet, but I understand people's reservations about this material.

How do I feel about adding another sub-catergory? Well, it's already there in most people's minds, so why bother separating the once-a-month post regarding wet leather when you can just not click on it? Personally I feel sundresses are boring, miniskirts and cut-off shorts are redundant, and skin-tight jeans went out of style ten years ago... but so what? We all got out little thing. Our preferences and individual fantasies that are so specific it boarders on the absurd. The few times I've seen people try to sub-divide this place any more than it is we ended up with another 20 forums nobody visited and 60 yahoo groups swapping the same ten pictures. If leather and pvc aren't in "the true sense of the term" for you, please understand that for maybe 15 others it is the only version of wetlook that means anything at all.

Sorry if it sounds hostile. I am not trying to be, but I am tired tonight and tired of leather and pvc (among other clothing choices) constantly geting crapped on around here by others who inadvertantly claim to have a monopoly on the terms and conditions of "true" wetlook... as opposed to someone else's phony version, I guess?

I think to qualify as wetlook, the person wearing it or watching it should enjoy the look/feel of what it is they are wearing when in contact with water. Beyond that, everything and all of us are subcatergories.

Sorry about the mess,

-bryce

Replying to Message (208.2) Re: A word about leather and PVC. Wetlook or not? By Larry - larry7389@aol.com us Mon 23/09/02 04:15:34 GMT

AMEN!!

Replying to Message (208) A word about leather and PVC. Wetlook or not? By frankie - jonesbeach47@yahoo.com us Mon 23/09/02 03:24:44 GMT

For those who are in leather and PVC, I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, so this is just my personal opinion on the subject.  

I can't see how they can be classified as "true" wetlook when in fact they more or less repel water and look wet even when they're not.  More so with PVC than leather.  To me it's no different than wearing a yellow vinyl raincoat or a diver's wetsuit in the shower and calling it "wetlook".   

I think to qualify as "wetlook", the fabric should (1) have the ability to change colors (except pure white) when wet. (2) absorb water to the max and look shiny at first before beginning the drying process.  Leather and PVC looks likes a waxed car after a rain.  And (3) have the ability to cling to the person wearing it.  The wetter the fabric, the greater the "clingability".

I'm not avocating not posting them on the forum.  Everyone is entitled to what they feel is wetlook.  I'm just wondering

if leather and PVC should be considered a sub-catagory as opposed to the true sense of the term.  

How does anyone else feel about this?  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]