minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 03:04:38 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 208

Subject: Question A word about leather and PVC. Wetlook or not?

Date: Mon 23/09/02 04:24:44 GMT

Name: frankie us

Email: jonesbeach47@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

For those who are in leather and PVC, I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, so this is just my personal opinion on the subject.  

I can't see how they can be classified as "true" wetlook when in fact they more or less repel water and look wet even when they're not.  More so with PVC than leather.  To me it's no different than wearing a yellow vinyl raincoat or a diver's wetsuit in the shower and calling it "wetlook".   

I think to qualify as "wetlook", the fabric should (1) have the ability to change colors (except pure white) when wet. (2) absorb water to the max and look shiny at first before beginning the drying process.  Leather and PVC looks likes a waxed car after a rain.  And (3) have the ability to cling to the person wearing it.  The wetter the fabric, the greater the "clingability".

I'm not avocating not posting them on the forum.  Everyone is entitled to what they feel is wetlook.  I'm just wondering

if leather and PVC should be considered a sub-catagory as opposed to the true sense of the term.  

How does anyone else feel about this?  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]