Wetlook-Online

Message # 20764.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Sciomettiamo Chi on TVE

Date: Tue 14/02/06 06:02:35 GMT

Name: Wet Dreams au

Email: learjet66@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for the tips.

I didn't get the C band setup just for wetlook, I do it for a hobby simply to see what's up there. The C band stuff isn't for Australia as such but it's still big in Asia and the beam spills over here.

Free to air Ku band is full of religious and shopping channels mostly. Whoopie do lol.

In reply to Message (20764.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Sciomettiamo Chi on TVE

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 13/02/06 18:54:27 GMT

Gee....you still have C band dishes in Australia. I used to have a 16foot C band dish at my ranch in the 1980's in Florida....but free-to-air channels almost totally dried up by 1994...when all the broadcasters switched to digital and started encrypting the signals. I sold my C Band dish system 7 years ago, and now I have 4 much smaller K Band dishes decorating my house. There is very little chance you can find much wetlook on the free to air channels anyway...all the best stuff is on subscription channels anyway.

If you can get all the chinese channels....then here is tip for you...the best ones for wetlook are the chinese channels from Taiwan....i.e. TTV, CTS, TTV, ETTV Global, ETTV Drama. The Hong Kong and mainland china channels rarely have anything worth taping....but Taiwan has lots of gameshows with wetlook in it. Only today I was taping a nice wetlook show from Taiwan called JACKY'S EVENING SHOW...and every few days they have this game where they bring out 3 models wearing jeans miniskirts, boots and blouse...and there is a panel of guests...all with water buckets on their desks...and the models in the jeans skirts have to pick which guest to get a bucket from....and sometimes if the girl is lucky...she picks a bucket of flowers...and she gets flowers poured on her...but most of the buckets are filled with water...so she ends up getting soaked with a bucket of water. I have collected 6-7 of these shows so far....so those are worth monitoring.

FYI...I am not able to get all the Thai and Filipino channels on my system....so I suggest you monitor those...cos I know they often have wet gameshows and dunk tanks on their shows too.

have fun

MK

In reply to Message (20764.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Sciomettiamo Chi on TVE

By Wet Dreams - learjet66@hotmail.com au Mon 13/02/06 10:57:21 GMT

Ah ok thanks Mark. I only just recognised the TVE logo on a wet clip.

Presently I have about 400 free to air C band channels, mostly Chinese and I haven't found a regular wet show yet. In fact even though I have more channels, decent wet scenes seem to be drying up, excuse the pun.

In reply to Message (20764.1) Hello Re: Sciomettiamo Chi on TVE

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 13/02/06 07:46:47 GMT

The short answer is...NO

FYI Scommettiano Che was never on the TVE channel....it aired on the RAI Channel from Italy from 1992 until 2001

The TVE show that you are referring to....was the Spanish version...called QUE APOSTAMOS....and that show ran from 1993 until 2002. It has not been on the air for the past 3 years.

Sadly....both the Italian and Spanish versions have since ended...and no sign of them coming back again.

Actually....the best wetlook series that TVE ever aired was called MOJATE...in 1994 and 1995....this was a "walk the plank" Karaoke game...imagine the "American Idol" series....where contestant have to sing...and then walk the plank and get dunked into a swimming pool....it would be nice if TVE brought back the MOJATE series again.

MK

In reply to Message (20764) Hello Sciomettiamo Chi on TVE

By Wet Dreams - learjet66@hotmail.com au Mon 13/02/06 05:47:02 GMT

Hi guys, does anyone know if this game show is still playing on TVE? I've only just realised what channel it was on and that I can receive this channel on the Asiasat2 satellite.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]