minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 20:50:05 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 2074.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Man, this is great!!!! Like a soap opera....

Date: Fri 31/01/03 13:46:56 GMT

Name: RM uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I don't think it will be tomorrow but I'll work on sometime this week.
In reply to Message (2074.1) Great Re: Man, this is great!!!! Like a soap opera....

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Thu 30/01/03 13:36:37 GMT

....tune in tomorrow 4 part 3? Wink Smile Peace Man
In reply to Message (2074) Hello Wetlook fiction: Part 2, The Ski Trip....Getting Ready

By RM - uu Thu 30/01/03 12:00:41 GMT

Just as planned, Susan and Donna took a mid day break from skiing the next day and headed for the base village at the mountain.   Jim was given a line about the girls wanting to window shop.  Donna was more truthful with Chad telling him they intended to go pick out a nice "bathing suit" for Susan to wear later and told him to not to say anything to Jim.   Fortunately for them the resort was rather upscale and the base village had quite a collection of shops and boutiques.  They checked out a couple of shops that sold dresses but nothing really inspired them so they moved on.  The third shop was a rather impressive and sold some very nice clothing.   At first the girls put aside their real motivations and simply wanted to check out this impressive store.   After a few minutes it became clear that this shop specialized in high end dresses.  Most were between knee length and full length and made of elegant materials.

Donna turned to Susan and said,  I have an idea,  let's be a little crazy and get you outfitted in one of these dresses for tonight.  Are you crazy, said Susan.   These dresses must be really expensive and would truly be ruined by pool water,  and besides how would we explain why we were dressed in them?  Donna pondered the question for a few moments and replied.   Ok here is the plan.  I'll buy one for myself too so we can do this together.   I'd much rather get wet in one of these gorgeous dresses than the one I had set aside for tonight.   We will say that we met another couple while we were shopping and they invited us to a gala reception at the resort's main hotel.  They then sent us to this shop so we could "rent" formal dresses and they could get the guys outfitted on short notice too.   We will show up at the pool like I did yesterday pretending that we need them to come along soon.  The rest will be easy.   Susan really liked the idea but still fretted about the expense.   I tell you what, said Donna,  if Jim doesn't react favorably to you in a soaking wet gown then I'll pay for yours myself.   That cinched it for Susan.  Donna figured to herself that it was a safe bet.

Since Donna was the expert on wet clothing she took the lead in selecting the dresses.   Ok she said,  one of my main rules of wet clothing is to wear plain light colors and thin material, that way when it get's wet it will stick to you and get a little transparent which you will need in order to let your garters and stockings show through.  Garters and stockings, said Susan,  why don't we just pick up some pantyhose at the drugstore.   Donna went on.  The problem with pantyhose is that it's pretty hard to have them show through a wet dress but if we wear stockings and a garter belt then their outlines will show much better against the thin wet material of these gowns.   Our panties will also show better since they won't be underneath a pair of pantyhose.   Gee, said Susan,  you really think these things out don't you.     With that in mind she pulled out a stunning floor length gown for Susan and sent her to try it on.  A few minutes later she emerged and they headed for the mirror.  Both sighed.  It was white silk with spaghetti straps.  The neckline began from the side and plunged to a significant V between her breasts.  The built in bra cupped and lifted her breasts giving her significant cleavage.  From her bust to her hips is was tight and simple and the skirt fell to the floor in a simple manner punctuated by a slit on the side up to her lower thigh.   It was stunning.  Susan got lost in the beauty of the dress and for a while forgot about getting wet in it.  She simply wanted it.   Considering that it was off-the-rack, it fit remarkably well and really didn't need to be adjusted.   Perfect.

For herself, Donna had trouble making up her mind,  she eventually narrowed her choice to a strapless gown.  It also was silk but a light shade of tan.  Unlike most strapless tops that look more like an ace bandage wrapped around your breasts,  this dress had a shaped bodice that hugged her torso and flared up to an unusually low neckline that allowed a significant amount of the tops of her breasts to show.   It was one of those designs that makes you wonder how it stays up and that you would bet a weeks pay would fail to keep a set of nipples from popping out .   As with Susan's dress it also fit her well but she commented that she would need a strapless half cup bra to lift her breasts a bit more.  

Ok proclaimed Donna,  now for the accompaniments.   What do you mean said Susan,  these are perfect for us what else do we need?   Susan,  when you went to your prom, did you just throw on your dress and go?   Well um no, there was lot's to do to get ready but this isn't a prom,  we are just going to jump into the pool in these dresses.   Donna went on;  part of the thrill of this is the total package, not just the dress.   We are going to do our hair,  wear gloves, garter belts, stockings, high heels, makeup and jewelry.   If Jim saw you in this dress while going barefoot with scraggly hair, he would like it but imagine if you were fully outfitted?   Do you think he would believe you would ever get wet after going to so much trouble?   Part of the plan is to be so dressed up that nobody in their right mind would believe we would purposesly get soaking wet.  Ok, ok, I see now, said Susan, this is getting really exciting. The dress shop what quite complete in what the offered and Donna and Susan were able to purchase elbow length gloves,  suntan stockings, a pair of white garter belts and a couple of sets of necklaces and earrings.   They even had a pair of five inch spiked high heel pumps to match each outfit.   After signing the credit card receipt Susan gulped a bit at the total price.  I have never paid this much for an outfit before and I'm going to ruin it on my first wearing but it also excited her that she was going to do something a little naughty and was anxious to know how Jim would like it.  The girls had the shop store their purchases until later in the day while they headed back to ski for the afternoon.  As they walked back to the lifts, Donna told Susan that they would have to decide on a get-wet plan.   Susan asked what a get-wet plan is.  Donna replied that  we need to decide how we are going in the pool,  there are so many options.  We can walk in, dive in, jump in, get pushed in, slip and fall in.  Ah, ok, I see said Susan.  This is going to be so cool.  Let's think about it while we ski and will decide when we are getting ready back at the hotel.    End of part 2.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]