Wetlook-Online

Message # 20714.4

Subject: Hello great clips....note for Anthony

Date: Fri 10/02/06 10:00:01 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Great clips....well done.

Note for Anthony and his database correlations.....that LAW AND ORDER wet scene is a 100% carbon copy of a scene first enacted on the old HART TO HART tv series. I.E. girl in a wheelchair feigns her illness...so they push her chair into the pool..and she is able to swim and walk out...in that scene...the girl is wearing a very nicely clingly blouse and skirt....so I would give that scene higher marks than the Law and Order scene...cos the clothing in that scene is bland an uninteresting. That shows you just how times have changed between the 1980's and the politically correct world we live in today. In the 1980's...the girls would wear clinging and revealing clothing for wet scenes...but today...everybody dresses down to make things less interesting from a clothing perspective. One could say the same thing about the recent LAS VEGAS clip too....i.e. great show...and a nice clip....but why is it...that EVERYBODY on that show dresses nicely all the time...except for the ONE time when there is a wet scene..and suddenly the girl has dressed down for that scene and wears uninteresting clothing. Thats another wetlook cliche I guess...i.e. the old Soap Opera rule...i.e. they wear glamourous clothing all the time on soap operas....EXCEPT when there is a wet scene...they somehow have developed psychic premonitions and have managed to change into less interesting clothing to get wet in...ha ha

In reply to Message (20714) Hello 3 new clips....

By Tom - tom@achtung.ws at Thu 09/02/06 10:15:51 GMT

....on my site plus the chance for 100 people to register.

Tom :)

PW: You will get your pw in the next 24 hours!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]