WetlookPro

Message # 20680.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: "Lost" - wetlook alert

Date: Tue 07/02/06 10:48:56 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Tom is correct....this series should be called "Lost Cause"...cos it's a no hoper from a wet fans point of view....i.e. lots of grungy people in dirty, grubby, torn and shredded clothing.....so it's a zero for the wetlook fans who prefer nice clothing...and not good for casual clothing or wet jeans fans either...cos all the cast are in torn or grubby clothes.

BTW....this is another classic "wetlook cliche" that applies to all such movies and tv shows....i.e. anything involving people being stranded on an island....the only chance you have for decent wetlook will be in the pilot episode (no pun intended) or during the first scenes when they wash up on the beach. But as soon as the cast washes ashore....everything after that will be grubby, ripped and torn clothing and worthless from a wetlook perspective. This rule also applies to the SURVIVOR tv series too...the only decent wetlook might come on the very first episode when they are thrown off the boat. Basically...for any "stranded on a island" movie or tv series....wetlook is unlikely to happen after the opening scenes where folks wash up on the beach.

GILLIGANS ISLAND = 98 episodes made, only 1 decent wetlook scene in 98 shows...I rest my case.

The most hilarious thing about the new LOST tv series...are the credits.....i.e. they list people in the credits for "Wardrobe" and "Hairstylist"...ha ha....gee...who needs a wardrobe department or hairstylist...all the actors do is wear grubby t shirts and don't wash their hair...ha ha. Those 2 jobs are a real boondoggle....probably forced upon the production company by the Union...ha ha

mk

In reply to Message (20680.1) Hello Re: "Lost" - wetlook alert

By Tom - tom@achtung.ws at Tue 07/02/06 08:13:33 GMT

theres always wetlook in it but not very exciting :)
In reply to Message (20680) TV "Lost" - wetlook alert

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Tue 07/02/06 08:06:12 GMT

I never watch the show, but saw a promo...

New episode of "Lost" scheduled for broadcast on CTV in Canada Wed Feb 8 (8pm EST, I think) includes some wetlook.

Not the greatest quality, dim lighting, lots of panicky action, but maybe worth taping just in case.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.051 seconds to generate ]