MyWetloook

Message # 20657.2.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: ..the Stones sucked

Date: Mon 06/02/06 17:55:17 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

...and the irony is....it must have been the Stones people who messed all the sound systems up....not the NFL or the TV network.....because in the previous year they had Paul McCartney doing the half time show...and the sound system being delivered thru the tv was terrific last year...so the NFL and the TV networks got it right the year before....yet this year when I tuned in for the half time show...the sound quality was appalling. As you said...it was too loud and very "tinny" sound....and Jagger and Richards were totally out of sync with each other.

Bear in mind though...Charlie Watts and Keith Richards have been brain dead and in a coma for the last 15 years anyway...and you cannot expect them to know what their sound quality is like...but their highly paid sound engineers should have gotten their act together.

mk

In reply to Message (20657.2.1.1) Hello Re: ..the Stones sucked

By Waterspaniel - us Mon 06/02/06 15:07:33 GMT

You got that right, they really stunk. The amps were way to loud, with too much of the "fuzz" effect, to the point that Keith and Ron couldn't get their guitars in sync with each other, and Jagger couldn't coordinate his voice with the guitars. The sound and setup guys really blew this one. The best guitar players around, and they come off like that. On the other hand, if I can still jump around like Jagger does when I'm 62, I'll be in good shape.

Drink Me

In reply to Message (20657.2.1) Hello ..the Stones sucked

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 06/02/06 07:48:32 GMT

Maybe it was just a bad sound system or ABC broadcasting, but the Stones were playing and singing way out of tune....just an awful racket...and I am a Stones fan.

The irony is...back in the 1960's when the Beatles gave their final live performances at Candlestick  Park stadium and Shea Stadium...the technology in those days was that the sound systems were so weak, that the crowd noises drowned out the performers, so you could never actually hear the performers on stage. But these days, the technology and sound systems are infinitely more powerful...and now you CAN hear the performers....and thats not always such a good thing...when they play or sing off key.

In reply to Message (20657.2) Hello Re: Off topic-Steelers

By daytonakid - uu Mon 06/02/06 02:03:43 GMT

Seahawks should have won. They made a valid touchdown they were not given. Steelers got a touchdown they should not have been given the guy clearly landed with the ball outside the white edge of the goal line. Score should have been Seahawks 17 and Steelers 14. The refs were making bad calls that favored the Steelers.
In reply to Message (20657) Happy Off topic-Steelers

By Yeahuno - us Sun 05/02/06 19:32:10 GMT

How bout them Steelers.  21-10.  Da Bus stopped in Detroit.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]