Wetlook-Online

Message # 20650.4.3

Subject: Hello I like that word

Date: Sun 05/02/06 16:29:35 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

"Fetishist" sounds so much classier tha "pervert". On Drugs
In reply to Message (20650.4) Hello Re: slight problem

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 05/02/06 11:45:09 GMT

Then defacto....you could be as many wetlook fans are....i.e. a "fetishist".

The definition of a fetishist....is somebody who worships an object (or subject matter) and is unable to achieve orgasm unless he (or she) is engaging in the fetish he worships.

Whether you can or cannot achieve orgasm...with or without wetlook....is literally what defines who you are...in terms of the wetlook world....i.e. there are some who can enjoy straight sex without wetlook being involved...and wetlook is merely an extra thing that you can take it or leave it...and it makes life more interesting. If that is you...then you are a wetlook "hobbyist".

A true fetishist is somebody who is unable to achieve orgasm unless he is worshipping his fetish...and so those folks who cannot achieve orgasm without wetlook being involved...are true fetishists.

I am not "Clement Freud"....these are just dictionary definitions of what fetishists are.

Basically...we are a community that is comprized of fetishists and hobbyists....and we just have to accept who we are....because there is nothing any of us can do to change our mindsets....unless we have a lobotomy.

For example.....as we speak...80% of Americans on this Superbowl day today...are either excited about the Superbowl football game....or they are excited about "The Lingerie Bowl" game where 2 teams of ladies will be playing football dressed up in Victoria's Secret underwear today.....and no matter how hard I try...I cannot get excited watching American Football...and I cannot get excited watching women play football in their underwear either.....I am stuck with the silly fetishes inside my demented little head....and the ONLY thing that could get me excited about a football game....is if somebody took the tub of gatorade...and poured it over the Cheerleaders....ha ha

Sooner or later....you should tell your girlfriend what turns you on......and likewise....you have to ask her what turns her on too....cos one way relationships are not going to work.

MK

In reply to Message (20650) Hello slight problem

By wetlooker for a long time - au Sun 05/02/06 06:04:26 GMT

recently, my girlfriend offered to have sex with me, i am 19 and i could not seem to be able to "get it up." just wondering if anyone else has encountered similar problems? and if so can any one help me out with some advice.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]