Wetlook-Online

Message # 2064.2.2

Subject: Info Re: Re: baptism - I'm uncomfortable with these

Date: Thu 30/01/03 08:12:51 GMT

Name: Renegade 17 + Green gb

Email: splishsplash@wamfox.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I find myself agreeing with you, Sopping.  I've also long been uncomfortable with what is generally called "candid" wetlook, especially when it is sold, as this undercuts the genuine commercial producers who pay their models for the work.  I don't mean things like Leon's work, where the people in the pictures know they are being photographed, but the stuff shot with long lenses from behind bushes, or hotel balconies, or somewhere else where the photographer uses optical technology to capture what the participants think are "private" moments.

Interestingly, the UK govt has just announced a major shake-up in our sex laws, including creating a new offence of "voyuerism" meaning to watch others (presumably without their consent) in public for sexual gratification.  Obviously this is mainly targetted at "peeping toms", and I've not seen the actual legislation, just news reports of the announcement, but it is an interesting development.

- Renegade 17.

In reply to Message (2064.2) Hello Re: baptism - I'm uncomfortable with these

By Sopping - us Thu 30/01/03 04:25:20 GMT

I am uncomfortable with using someone's religious beliefs as an element of satisfying our (and yes I include me) own fetish-driven urges to view wet clothed females.

I remember a posting, not too long ago, of a grieving Korean rushing into the sea at a funeral.

I remember (it was much smaller then) a posting of people wading into the ocean at the memorial for TWA Flt 800 victims.

And now, belatedly I admit, I am having similar misgivings about the "use' of batism photos, in this forum and elsewhere.

I believe there are sufficient wetlook female photos about that we do not have to "intrude" into religious practices.

At least that is how I see it.. and disagree as you may.

S:

In reply to Message (2064) Hello baptism

By Tommy - uu Wed 29/01/03 18:22:25 GMT

http://mashiah.org/gallery/Baptizm?&page=1

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.093 seconds to generate ]