minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 16:18:32 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 20619.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Where can I get this Video?

Date: Sat 04/02/06 00:14:58 GMT

Name: tadad au

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Kevin parker was from Mackay in Australia.   I used to communicate with him quite regularily but I believe he was very sick.   I have now lost touch with him but would not be suprised if his absence means that he is no longer with us.

The clip was from an Australian show  "Anything for money."  and I believe I sent it to MK some time ago on a clip tape.

In reply to Message (20619.2) Info Re: Where can I get this Video?

By Darret - dramwater@cd2.com sx Fri 03/02/06 13:49:18 GMT

Your post brought back nice memories for me.

I think the Parker site you are talking about was this one

http://www1.tpgi.com.au/users/kparker1/

and you are right in that it hasn't been online for several years now. This site was about the first, if not THE first WAM site that I discovered when I first got online in about 1997.

The guy (K Parker) updated fairly regularly with a nice rotation of wetlook, and sometimes messy/muddy, clips.

From memory, typical file size was about 4Mb, which took an age to load/save in these days, when 1k/sec download was a pretty good speed...lol.

I think he also had a link to a wam chatroom...Multicity I think....or maybe it was a link to Sweet Jane's site which had a Multicity chatroom on it....can't remember well.

I remember that the only other wam person who I saw in the chatroom was a guy called Malarkey, and I think he was from Canada...maybe USA...not sure. You still out there Malarkey?

I remember K Parker saying that he had to stop updating for family/home reasons I think, and that was about 1999 or 2000.

About a year ago I had a look at his site using the web 'wayback machine' http://www.archive.org/web/web.php but I tried it again before posting this message and I only got the K Parker webspace main page.

Regards

Darret.

In reply to Message (20619) Question Where can I get this Video?

By Norman - de Fri 03/02/06 09:19:14 GMT

Some time ago (2000), there was a website with some vidcaps. The owner's name was "Parker" (I'm not quite sure). He wanted to upload the videos again - but nothing happend. Does anyone know what happend to Parker or to his website? Or does anyone know something about this video or where I can get it?

Norman

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]