WetlookPro

Message # 20592.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello thanx for the info,

Date: Wed 01/02/06 11:41:45 GMT

Name: poolcrazy uu

Email: alfjon@spray.se

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I didnŽknow video has been around for that long. thank you again
In reply to Message (20592.1.1.1) Hello Re: MK explain more please

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 01/02/06 09:34:51 GMT

What do you want me to elaborate on.

If you are referring to the fact that 80% of wetlook rain scenes are total crap and not worth saving....I have about 33 years of historical data I have been gathering on that. I have been collecting wetlook scenes from tv since 1973 ....when I bought my first VCR....the Philips L1500 (1 inch tape format)

http://www.marcelstvmuseum.com/photoalbum0.html

...VCRs used to cost 2000 pounds ($4000) in those days...

I have taped thousands of rain scenes from tv over the years....and 80% of them are what I call CSDT scenes (Can't See a Darn Thing)...cos it only seems to rain at nightime in most films and tv shows...and hardly ever will you see a decent rain scene in broad daylight. There are some notable exceptions....probably the best daytime rain scene of all time is the "If the Rains's Gonna Fall" dance number from the 1968 Tommy Steele movie HALF A SIXPENCE.

Another notable daytime rain scene....seeing as I mention the first company to invent a VCR for the home user...i.e. the Dutch company Philips....I will mention the awesome daytime rain scene in the 1973 Dutch film TURKS FRUIT (aka TURKISH DELIGHT). This is one of Rutger Haeur's earliest films, and contains a truly awesome daytime rain scene with Monique van de Ven....go rent this film....cos the soaking rain scene in this one is exceptional

http://www.gonemovies.com/WWW/XsFilms/Nederland/NederlandTurksFruit.asp

Sadly though.....scenes like TURKS FRUIT are the exception.....90% of rain scenes in movies or tv shows are no good...because either they are shot at night or the lighting is backlit and in shadows (a common problem with most music video rain scenes).

MK

ps....if you enjoy hilarious cliches that film makers often use (i.e. car chases must always involve a fruit cart being knocked over).....then the Indian Cinema "Bollywood" also has it's own rules and regulations and cliches too...i.e. in Indian films....it never rains AFTER marriage......rain scenes or wet scenes only happen when the couple are courting....as soon as you see a wedding scene in an Indian movie...it is "game over"...and time to head for the exit door...there will be no more wet scenes are a couple get married....ha ha

In reply to Message (20592.1.1) Hello MK explain more please [nt]

By poolcrazy - alfjon@spray.se uu Wed 01/02/06 02:59:38 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (20592.1) Hello Re: One Tree Hill

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 31/01/06 22:28:11 GMT

Sadly.....that old Hollywood cliche never fails......i.e. under Federal Law...it is only allowed to rain at night time...with bad lighting.  It is not permitted for rain to happen during the daytime.

Car Chase = mandatory fruit cart must be knocked over

Rain Scene = mandatory must be at night with bad lighting

ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (20592) TV One Tree Hill

By SoDak - us Tue 31/01/06 19:17:16 GMT

I just saw a preview of tomorrow's episode of One Tree Hill.There is a major rainstorm in this one.At least one actress gets drenched in the rain.It looked like it might a lengthy scene.But,then again,we know how these things are edited to look better than they really are.Anyway,the show is on tomorrow  at 8p.m. e.s.t. if you want to check it out.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]