WetlookPro

Message # 20590.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Best vacation spot for wetlook

Date: Wed 01/02/06 16:34:15 GMT

Name: Russ uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for that info.  We do LOVE Jamaica and have been there so much, we have local friends that have us over at their houses now!!  I've almost considered buying a small house there some day :)  I do love how cheap it is to vacation there for so long!!!

What part of Negril did you shoot the pics at?  Were there people around?  We always stay in Negril but I always see too many people, except when we snorkel at the cliffs early in the morning.

Thanks

In reply to Message (20590.1) Hello Re: Best vacation spot for wetlook

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 31/01/06 22:43:15 GMT

I have been to the Bahamas and Jamaica for various video projects with our models. We rented a beach house on Eleuthera island in the Bahamas......we had our own private beach to ourselves for 10 days....we shot our Vampires video there....

http://www.wamtec.com/provideos/catalog/mk08/mk08.html

We also went to Negril in Jamaica with the girls and shot loads of stuff on the beach in Jamaica too....such as this shoot we did...

http://www.tzmodels.com/gateway/Freepics/wet/jambeach/jan.html

Personally....the girls and crew and I preferred Jamaica....cos it is a LOT cheaper to have a vacation there than the Bahamas. You can spend 3 weeks in Jamaica....for what it will cost you to spend 1 week in the Bahamas.....so only go to the Bahamas if you want total privacy and not to meet any people and to have an entire beach to yourself.

The girls and crew were getting rather "antsy" being on an isolated island in the Bahamas....after 3 days...the girls were dying of boredom and looking for a a club or a rave to go to...and there is virtually nothing to do on Eleuthera at night...except to get stoned and count the stars.

Jamaica is a lot more fun....way less expensive for meals, and all the night life you could ask for....and it does not matter that the beaches are kinda crowded.....you can do whatever you like in Jamaica on the beach...and nobody will bat an eyelid or care what you are doing...they are too busy getting stoned to pay attention to what you wanna do on the beach. We had a great time down there.

MK

In reply to Message (20590) Question Best vacation spot for wetlook

By Russ - uu Tue 31/01/06 16:57:15 GMT

So I'm thinking of taking the wife on a vacation this year.  The last 3 times we went to Jamaica and love it there.  This time, I think we should try somewhere new.  

So if you were wanting to kill two birds with one stone by 1) pleasing your wife with a vacation and 2) pleasing yourself with a week full of wetlook, where would you go?

I once found out about Eleuthera island off the cost of Bahamas.  Looks like a secluded island where you have a long stretch of beach to yourself.  Is there anywhere better?  I'm not wanting to spend a fortune (that's why I like Jamaica so much) if possible.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.086 seconds to generate ]