minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 12:13:35 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 20585.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Happy Yes I'm Interested But I Can't Email You :-)

Date: Sat 04/02/06 06:15:56 GMT

Name: Kragoth va

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'm very interested in wet wedding dresses, and would pay for them, but regrettably it's not possible for me to email you.

Generally wammers decline to go out of their way when they have to commit, as has been proven by (for example) free pool parties which merely required them to vote on a forum, giving an email address, to assert their interest.

Why? Vulnerability, risk of being spammed, risk of intimate data falling into the wrong hands, etc.

Intimacy is about being gentle and caring, tenderness, not power and salesmanship.

SW, FW, and BH :-)

In reply to Message (20585.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: who´s angry???

By poolcrazy - alfjon@spray.se uu Sat 04/02/06 05:40:45 GMT

What do you want Leon? Why should I try that forum? Are you the minx police or something?

You will not see a single picture if you don´t send me an E-mail and sign up. I don´t give away pictures just because you have alot of websites.

Try to encourage insteed.

In reply to Message (20585.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Peace Man Re: who´s angry???

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com wx Fri 03/02/06 19:33:26 GMT

Have you tried:

www.wetlookforum.com

I get the feeling you will like it over there, no webshots and perhaps your question might get a better response?

You seem to be quite disilusioned with this forum and the contributers here.

Looking forward to seeing your first set of pictures, should be VERY interesting.

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (20585.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Hello who´s angry???

By poolcrazy - alfjon@spray.se uu Fri 03/02/06 16:35:01 GMT

well there are only 4 people whos going to see anything anyway, the ones who wrote to me. and some of them already know what I can produce, so there is nothing for me to loose anyway.

All I wanted were some people to send me an little e-mail telling me they wanted this.

But as MaK said, there are apparently to many who want free stuff but not stand up and tell " I want it ".  If you are so affried of showing your e-mail, do not expect to get free stuff either.

See ya.

In reply to Message (20585.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Peace Man Why are you getting angry??

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com wx Fri 03/02/06 14:33:09 GMT

Its not like you've actually done this yet, its not like you are putting your material out there and getting it attacked yet?

I see no reason for hostility yet!

Now if you produce a set of wedding dress pictures, post a few for free, then get attacked for it not looking real enough or something, then you could get angry!

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (20585.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Okay how wants FREE........

By poolcrazy - alfjon@spray.se uu Fri 03/02/06 05:59:39 GMT

Well thats their loos then!!!

This is not a poll.

In reply to Message (20585.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Read This Re: Okay how wants FREE........

By MaK - dk Fri 03/02/06 05:13:51 GMT

I am sure that many - including myself - likes wet wedding dresses very much, but we also like the anonymity of this forum. Therefore, we do not want to send an e-mail (and with that the e-mail address) to somebody we do not know.

If you want to measure the interrest, just ask the forum, but don't ask for e-mails or e-mail addresses!

In reply to Message (20585.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Hello Okay how wants FREE........

By poolcrazy - alfjon@spray.se uu Thu 02/02/06 11:40:52 GMT

wet wedding dress pictures?????????

You know my mail address, Write then!!!!

In reply to Message (20585.1.1.1.1.1.1) Info Well...

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com wx Thu 02/02/06 11:21:57 GMT

If you had asked if people wanted to see FREE pictures of wet wedding dresses, you probably would have had loads of replies!

Welcome to the world of producers!

leonmoomin Scatter

In reply to Message (20585.1.1.1.1.1) Hello 4 people wants to see........

By poolcrazy - alfjon@spray.se uu Thu 02/02/06 07:54:30 GMT

wet wedding dresses!

Aren´t there no more intrest in it?

Why bother then?

In reply to Message (20585.1.1.1.1) Hello OKAY anyone want wet weddings?????

By poolcrazy - alfjon@spray.se uu Wed 01/02/06 06:20:42 GMT

Write me now at the e-mail above
In reply to Message (20585.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: wet wedding dresses!!!!

By poolcrazy - alfjon@spray.se uu Tue 31/01/06 13:08:33 GMT

this is why I asked people to send me an e-mail. If I shall do this at all I need to see how many that is intrested in this.

So are you intrested at all, SEND ME AN MAIL NOW.

In reply to Message (20585.1.1) Info Re: Re: wet wedding dresses!!!!

By Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Tue 31/01/06 10:08:17 GMT

I  know I  did not do the entry page right, but you guys are trying to sell  CD's  right?

NOT...A few may sell now and then, but the market trade today is selling them on the internet in various group packages or have a wedsite and members area.

Take it from someone who sold many and now has seen the sales trickle to maybe 2 a year

taking time to order and wait for the disc is time consuming when they can get their material in less than 6-12  hours or on few area sites instantaniously...CD sales have gone the way of the 8 track player I am afraid, so save your money if planning on CD sales to pay for a wedding party...it won't happen....(WK)

hope this advice has helped you..

In reply to Message (20585.1) Hello Re: wet wedding dresses!!!!

By Wet skirts fan - ex Tue 31/01/06 08:37:44 GMT

Thumbs Up Great idea,I tried selling cd's some time ago on my own website,which a few of you would remember seeing,(Cheri)had very little response but very good feedback as to the content.

Wedding dresses are yummy though,good luck with it!!

In reply to Message (20585) Read This wet wedding dresses!!!!

By poolcrazy - alfjon@spray.se uu Tue 31/01/06 08:28:04 GMT

I want all of you who are intrested in wet weddings to write to my e-mail. I need to know how many who is intrested in that.

I´m planning to do a big set with big expensive dresses, both wet and messy, all will then be put on a CD and sold.

Please send me a note telling your intrested, and maybe some small ideas and pictures of dresses you like.

I have most of it planned already but would like to have some more ideas.

Thank you.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.052 seconds to generate ]