WetlookPro

Message # 20575.1

Subject: Angry Re: QUESTION - Please respond ... "heavy ladies"

Date: Mon 30/01/06 20:11:48 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Like the words of an old country song (by T.G. Sheppard, I think).  "Big, little, or short, or tall, wish I could have kept them all, ohh I loved 'em every one".  Like the Queen song someone else recently quoted "fat bottom girls you make the rocking world go 'round".  Like the old Slick Times magazine had in a fake quote of Bill Clinton "blond haired women make me giddy. Short, tall, fat, it don't mean diddly".  I would prefer that postings NOT be limited to any supposed standard of "hot".  
In reply to Message (20575) Question QUESTION - Please respond ... "heavy ladies"

By Wet Guy - us Mon 30/01/06 19:53:22 GMT

OK, not sure what my brethren in wet clothing think, but I am partial to thin ladies, preferably young.  I just don't find postings of wet women very appealing when they are a good 20 - 50 pounds overweight.

I am a bit overweight myself, so this is not a personal issue ... it's just that when I think of diving in with a lady I'd prefer the hot, young and thin. I would guess, that if you are like me, when I see one of these hotties all wet I think of myself with her - saying "Ok, go ahead ... jump in with your clothes on" or "wow, you look fantastic in your wet dress or wet jeans, why don't we go in together and have some fun"?

Anyway, I see more than a few postings of webshots and other sites where the ladies are either not very attractive and/or are fairly heavy.  I understand that everyone can't be young, hot looking and thin, but I'd prefer that postings be limited to those that meet the "hot" standard as I define above.

What do you guys think?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]