minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 00:48:55 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 20571.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Any wet hoodie sweatshirt fans out there?

Date: Mon 30/01/06 17:54:20 GMT

Name: bryce uu

Email: brycepunk1@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'm a big fan of hoddies myself. Something about them is just heally cute. Moreso in the past two years, since my wife bought a few and never takes them off around the house. I honestly have no clue why I haven't gotten her to shower in one (it's not for lack of trying, though.)
In reply to Message (20571.1) Hello Re: Any wet hoodie sweatshirt fans out there?

By Anonymous - us Mon 30/01/06 15:45:54 GMT

I'm a big fan of wet hoodies, especially when they're large on a girl.
In reply to Message (20571) Question Any wet hoodie sweatshirt fans out there?

By WetHoodieLover - us Mon 30/01/06 15:16:08 GMT

Hi, Long time lurker. I was just wondering if wet hoodie sweatshirts interest anybody. I see a fair amount of them in Webshots and stuff that people have found where ladies are spontaneously thrown into pools, but have not read commentary on hoodies, nor do I see a lot of them in adverts for professional wetlook.

There's something very appealing to me about hoodies, perhaps having to do with the hood or the strings that hang down from it and drip water. It's very nice when a lady actually wears the hood while jumping in a pool or otherwise getting wet (then taking it down afterwards so you can see her wet hair.) The clinginess of the outfit (but not as clingy as a T-shirt due to the heavy fabric) and the way the hood clings to the wearer's back as she gets out is interesting as well.

Anyone else find hoodies an enticing form of wetlook?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]