MyWetloook

Message # 20558.3

Subject: Question amityville horror...

Date: Mon 30/01/06 12:21:24 GMT

Name: Norman de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi, I just checked out that film but didn't find the scene you mentioned. Can you describe the scene more exactly, that I can find it? THX
In reply to Message (20558) Hello Lots of wetlook in the film The Descent.

By Victor - victor.ivanovich@mail.ru ru Sun 29/01/06 18:33:10 GMT

There can be several films with the same name, I mean the film by Neil Marshall, released in summer, 2005. It's a horror film about six girls, who go to explore a cave, which nobody has explored before.

When I was going to see this film I hoped that there would be at least some wetlook (you know, people often get wet when they go into caves, especially unknown ones).

What I really saw was beyond all my expectations! There is wetlook at the very beginning of the film, when a girl is pushed into water from a boat, then after a dry period of about 30 minutes, the girls get into the cave, and since that they get wet again and again and again. One by one and all together. No time to dry off.

The only drawback is that the lighting conditions aren't very good (but how could they be in a cave), but the film is great.

I've tried to find some screenshots or/and a trailer, but haven't found anything.

What else? Outfits? Leggings, t-shirts, tops, trainers.

For wet dresses fans there is a nice scene in the film The Amityville Horror. This film isn't abound in wetlook, but the one wet scene, I believe, is a treat for wet dresses fans. There a girls falls into water in a knee-lenth rather fancy looking dress. Then we can see her coming out, all soaked and shiny, and right after that she gets drenched again in a rain and then she has to run away from her house, all wet. The scene is towards the end of the film.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]