MyWetloook

Message # 20485.1

Subject: Hello Re: Love in the Deep End

Date: Thu 26/01/06 00:28:53 GMT

Name: WetlookU us

Email: webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

They are there...  No doubt.

I can't spent a lot of time on a response but I can give you some basics...

Yes, I was married before..  Yes, she "found out" later about my wetlook desire.  She would indulge from time to time but I could tell, she wasn't overly happy about it..

Yes, We split later for many other reasons but since then..

I have found MANY girls that:

A) Didn't care if they got wet

B) Actually thought it was erotic and sexy

C) After I told the the truth, got into more than I did..

I guess my first advice ( IF you are asking for it) BE HONEST...

I used to have a VERY HARD time even mentioning this..  But in the past few years, I've decided F*** 'em  if they don't like it.  If it is your TRUE and ONLY passion, You aren't in love with the girl, you are in love with her wet clothes.  On the other hand, If you are in love with the girl, communication is #1 in ANY relationship and you should be able to tell her anything..

In the past 7 or 8 years, I can't count how many girls I have gotten soaked without a problem.. NO $'s, No modeling, and sometime, no committment.. Again, I have dated or lived with them and they absolutely loved it...  

This might sound pissy but..  No matter WHAT, you CAN buy a girl in wet clothes but you can't buy love...

In reply to Message (20485) Hello Love in the Deep End

By riverratt - riverratt_@hotmail.com us Wed 25/01/06 20:36:22 GMT

When Love meets,

It generally starts out as "Do you take...in health...till death do you part...

Not there isn't on single man here who already hasn't tried to find his true wetlook love (and a few already married)...lol.

But where?

Models, Models, Models.....tsk, tsk, tsk.

Sure there are about 15 welook sites showing pretty (somtimes not glamrous woman), here on many different wetlook sites.

Change shoes for a second, your a young beautyfull woman getting paid hansomely for doing a job that which you may find silly. Or you might be a wetlook gal at heart.

If your truly in a market to get a carberator for for a Ford 250, your not really going to look at Ford Pintos.

So woman models and fans, probably just have enough hard time explaining their wetlook fetish as men do.

Sure maybe you could make a conversion out of either one sex, but is it true enough in the real sence that we all know wetlook to be from our own childhood and life experience? Not just a pretty face and figure making a few extra euros modeling in the pool or river dressed.

Ladies and gentelman, I do not know of a wetlook site which is open for the exchange between sexes of wetlook other then here.

I think last time I made a word count on google for "love" and or "wet marriage" the count came up to over 2000. Word counts I hate, because that doesn't really indicate subject as to just those words. I would probably estimate that the corrective figure for seeking wet females would be around 300 in close text.

Oh...I can look and fantisize all i want to and shell out a small fortune to glase over my eyes, but that never got me one bit closer to finding anyone.

Does anyone know if there is such a website for the exchange of wetlook life between a man and a woman? A chat portal?

And NO! models from wetlook sites do not count.

Why?

Gentelman, when was the last time you were paid for wetlook?

I didn't think so.

Yeah, some things happen better for women then men.

But in the end, do they all wind up to be lesbian librarians? Their making money for that saike, not because their their into it.

Or are they? Are they?

Personally I have emailed many woman around the world from various wetlook sites inquiring in a most open minded view. I don't think I could get to Ilga in Russia, nor do I think i could support Ismala in Egypt with her 3 sons. Let alone thinking of living outside the USA for me.

However I had to ask the same primary question all wetlook men want to know. How deep is your love for wetlook?

Really myself I would care if I was married to Spongebob Deep Pants, as long as wetlook is the tying bind. Because for some of us, that's all that means the most.

Anyone wants to comment is ok, Nigel will probably throw me off the forum again, so I wouldn't try emailing me...lol.

Talk amongst yourselves.

Where do wet wanna be lovers meet on the web?

Danke,

Gratzie,

Merci beaucoup,

Gracias,

Obrigado,

&#12354;&#12394;&#12383;&#12395;&#24863;&#35613;&#12375;&#12394;&#12373;&#12356;,

&#45320;&#47484; &#44048;&#49324;&#54616;&#49901;&#49884;&#50836;,

&#35874;&#35874;

Yeah, pretty versive I know.

That's what 5 years of culteral studies will do to you with 4 laungauges. The others i got from Google. LOL.

I'm an honest person and always have been.

So when replying, don't be snooty or coy about it. Just say what you really think about finding a wetlook mate.

And, no...that is across the board...guys and gals.

To those of you who have found your mate, congrats and cheers.

1-800-HELP-WETLOOK...

Sincerely,

River.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]