MyWetloook

Message # 2041.1.1.1

Subject: Great Re: We have a free site instead

Date: Wed 29/01/03 04:51:59 GMT

Name: Ryben uu

Email: thejobber2002@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for the explication
In reply to Message (2041.1.1) Read This We have a free site instead

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Wed 29/01/03 00:52:43 GMT

Unlike many wetlook sites, we do NOT have a preview area on styxwetworld.com. Instead we have an ENTIRE WEB SITE that is free!! This is at www.styx-photography.com

This link ( www.styx-photography.com/wetpages/index.html ) will take you into the wet pages of that site where you will find photo samples and MPEG/WMV samples. This week, there are also 2 fullsize photo samples (of Lana Cox) so you can judge the quality of the photos in StyxWetWorld.

Yesterday's update at StyxWetWorld contained 82 high resolution photographs of Jo-May and Lana. The Friday/Saturday update will be 2 5-minute full screen MPEG videos.

It's easy to join for a month or more and then you'll get access to all the photos and video (and the twice a week updates). You won't be alone - the level of signups since we opened last weekend is beyond expectation.

To quote satisfied customers ... "I've always thought your wetlook was the best I've seen" (Larry) ... "As always, fantastic pics and video. Please keep em coming" (Paul) ... "An excellent site with a friendly feel and smooth, professional layout. If only all wetlook sites were like this" (Martyn)

Graham and Kev

In reply to Message (2041.1) Help Me Re: StyxWetWorld - first update of the week

By Ryben - thejobber2002@hotmail.com uu Wed 29/01/03 00:14:19 GMT

For no member it is possible to see preview pict of set like before ?
In reply to Message (2041) Read This StyxWetWorld - first update of the week

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Tue 28/01/03 09:59:52 GMT

The first of the twice-a-week updates is done for StyxWetWorld. More updates Friday/Saturday.

Pictures of new girl Jo-May. She enjoys a sensual shower and then a soak in her white blouse and plum skirt. Beautiful shots of her underwear through the sheer blouse.

Photos of beautiful Lana Cox soaking her red business suit, white poloneck sweater, stockings and white underwear. First in the shower and then soaping in the tub.

Non-members .. http://www.styxwetworld.com/updates.html

Members .. http://www.styxwetworld.com/members/memberupdates.html

and http://www.styxwetworld.com/members/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]