WetlookPro

Message # 20402.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Off Topic-The absolute worst conclusion to a movie

Date: Sun 22/01/06 17:25:53 GMT

Name: NaturalBornChaos us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Disney's The Black Hole(came out in 1979 in theaters)

I must have sen this movie at least 30 times,and still have no clue what the ending was supposed to be

and this was a "children's" movie(remember ,this was a disney flick,which means back in the day,they were double features,and you got a Donald duck/Mickey Mouse cartoon with it)

all I can remember leaving the theater as a 10 year old was the absolute silence that everyone(children and parents) had walking out,with teh occasional"mommy,what happened at the end

mind boggling

In reply to Message (20402.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Wetlook Movie - Alert

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 21/01/06 09:55:56 GMT

what I don't get is....when a film has a totally incoherent and illogical script and a bad ending and leaves the audience with so many unexplained questions....this should not be something that should surprize the movie producers or the studio heads....cos they TEST all new movies with preview audiences....at least 3 months prior to release...and after they pre-screen the film to test audiences, then all those pre-screening people fill out questionnaires and give their feedback....so if a film is totally muddled and has a bad ending, then the producers will go BACK and either re-shoot or re-edit certain scenes...to make them clearer.

Hollywood OFTEN re-shoots entire endings of movies and changes the finale or re-edits things to make the film more lucid for the audience. A classic example of this was the Jeff Bridges/Glenn Close thriller movie "The Jagged Edge"....when they pre-screened that film to test audiences....about 90% of them said that the ending was totally confusing and it was edited so badly, that you could not tell "who" was dead or "what" the ending was....so they totally re-shot the ending and re-edited it when they released that film to the mainstream audiences. That is what somebody should have told the producers of WHITE NOISE....cos aside from the bad script and bad director...the other terrible thing in that film was the awful editing in the finale...where absolutely nothing was answered or explained, and the editing and camerawork were so so bad....(i.e. tight one second shots....where you needed to see longer wide shots to know who it was or what it was)..you still don't know who or what it is in those scenes at the end....or how anything in the finale relates to what has happened earlier in the film.

MK

In reply to Message (20402.1) Scatter Re: Wetlook Movie - Alert

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Fri 20/01/06 22:20:52 GMT

That still sure makes it look promising... but then it is just one still.

Yes, I saw White Noise in the theater. Seemed like an interesting premise but then took a sharp left turn into... well... I'm not sure either. I think I wasted my time and money on that one too.

I think it just shows how much demand there is for anything to fill movie screens. Perhaps an idea doesn't have to be GOOD to get financing... as long as they can put together a sexy trailer that will draw in the crowds. After that, it doesn't really matter - they've got your money and it's on to the next project. Just look at the number of remakes which have been appearing over the past few years, with plenty more still to come.

In reply to Message (20402) Hello Wetlook Movie - Alert

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 20/01/06 21:18:46 GMT

The good news is....coming this summer...a new movie with lots of wetlook, based around a mystery involving a swimming pool...called LADY IN THE WATER....here is a production still from the upcoming film...

http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1150542_1||233612|1_0_,00.html

The bad news is...it's another so called thriller from the Indian director M. Night Shyamalan...so I dunno whether it will be worth sitting thru, cos this director has a bad track record with me....and I call him "the master of the bleeding obvious and disappointing film endings....i.e. his prior films "The Sixth Sense" and "Signs" and "The Village" have all been a complete waste of my time to watch....I fail to understand why this director is so successful cos his films are always totally obvious and underwhelming....this guy already stole 6 hours of my life, so I will probably wait until his latest film comes to cable tv and just fast forward to the wetlook bits.

Talking about bad directors...has anybody seen the latest Michael Keaton thriller movie WHITE NOISE....cos I watched it for a 2nd time yesterday, cos after the first time I saw it I thought the script was totally incoherent and made no sense and the ending made no sense at all....so I thought I must be a dummy and not paying attention cos I was working in the pc at that time...so I watched it a 2nd time....and I was right...it is still an incoherent load of crap that makes no sense...how the heck do people manage to get financing for films as bad as this....

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]