Wetlook-Online

Message # 20402

Subject: Hello Wetlook Movie - Alert

Date: Fri 20/01/06 21:18:46 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The good news is....coming this summer...a new movie with lots of wetlook, based around a mystery involving a swimming pool...called LADY IN THE WATER....here is a production still from the upcoming film...

http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1150542_1||233612|1_0_,00.html

The bad news is...it's another so called thriller from the Indian director M. Night Shyamalan...so I dunno whether it will be worth sitting thru, cos this director has a bad track record with me....and I call him "the master of the bleeding obvious and disappointing film endings....i.e. his prior films "The Sixth Sense" and "Signs" and "The Village" have all been a complete waste of my time to watch....I fail to understand why this director is so successful cos his films are always totally obvious and underwhelming....this guy already stole 6 hours of my life, so I will probably wait until his latest film comes to cable tv and just fast forward to the wetlook bits.

Talking about bad directors...has anybody seen the latest Michael Keaton thriller movie WHITE NOISE....cos I watched it for a 2nd time yesterday, cos after the first time I saw it I thought the script was totally incoherent and made no sense and the ending made no sense at all....so I thought I must be a dummy and not paying attention cos I was working in the pc at that time...so I watched it a 2nd time....and I was right...it is still an incoherent load of crap that makes no sense...how the heck do people manage to get financing for films as bad as this....

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]