Wetlook-Online

Message # 20398.9.1

Subject: Hello AND MORE SHOES!

Date: Sat 21/01/06 14:50:46 GMT

Name: David us

Email: spawn75@worldnet.att.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Also, pantyhose would be wonderful with those shoes
In reply to Message (20398.9) Thumbs Up SHOES SHOES SHOES!!!!!!! [nt]

By twistick - uu Sat 21/01/06 11:46:02 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (20398) Hello requests for outfits

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Fri 20/01/06 12:37:44 GMT

We've had several people email us recently to request very specific garments to get wet.  I replied to this on the other forum, but I thought I'd post our idea here as well.  Jennifer likes to get wet in different types of clothing.  We recently had two requests for her to get wet in a business suit.  Unfortunately, she has only one nice business suit and it's made of delicate materials and she really can't afford to take a chance on ruining it.  Since we don't charge a dime for anything we post, we can't take a chance on ruining nice clothes that would cost us hard-earned money to replace.  This is my idea on how to overcome this obstacle.  If there's something you'd like to see jennifer get wet in that she hasn't already done, chances are we don't have it.  If it's something we should have lying around in a closet, send us an email and ask and we'll consider it.  If we don't have it and you'd like to see it, find the garment on ebay or somewhere on the internet for sale.  Find out how much it will cost to get the item, including shipping and send us a donation via Paypal (tdouty@yahoo.com).  Tips or a little extra cash for doing the set would be appreciated, but not necessary.  Send us an email to let us know what you'd like us to get and how much you donated and we'll get the clothes and do the pictures and post for all to see.  I can't think of a much fairer way to do it.  Jennifer will get the benefit of adding to her wardrobe and you'd only have to pay the price of the outfit plus a tip if you wish. I'd like to be able to go out and buy her all types of clothing to get wet, but it just isn't feasible.  Just last night, Jennifer was looking on ebay for some vintage clothing and found some dresses that would just look outstanding when they got wet, but we can't afford to pay for all different types of stuff to get wet.  What are all your thoughts?  Does this sound like a reasonable solution?  If you don't have any particualr requests, just continue watching and we'll do as we have in the past.  If you have a request and don't mind compensating Jennifer for the garments, then send the Paypal donation to tdouty@yahoo.com and we'll make it happen.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.050 seconds to generate ]