WetlookPro

Message # 20385.1

Subject: Hello Re: Question for MK

Date: Fri 20/01/06 11:23:04 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Good question....the auditions series (or concept) was something that I started doing in the early 1990's...until around 1999....and thats because in those days I had no capability to edit my own videos...so I used to just release everything I shot as "raw footage" and unedited....and I called them "auditions"...to excuse the fact that my sessions was released as "raw" and unedited....so folks would excuse the fact that many sessions were not edited properly.

But that situation all changed in 2001...when I acquired a brain from an Ebay auction and learned how to edit my own videos...so the raw footage releases and "auditions" releases ended...as I made the move to digital editing techniques instead. So..for the past 5 years, all I have done is to release edited tapes that are more polished and with all the crap removed (i.e. people talking on the set and telling the girls what to do etc etc).

As my AE partner (who has been a professional editor for 25 years) once warned me....once you learn how to edit....you don't ever want to go back to the past and releasing things raw again. He tells me he cannot even take a camcorder on his personal vacation with him...cos even if he shoots some personal video on his personal vacation....he then feels compels to edit what he shot..and thats another week of his time down the drain...ha ha...so he prefers to leave his camcorder at home when he takes a vacation.

I very much doubt that we will ever return to the old way of doing things...i.e. hiring models and shooting things raw and just releasing the raw outtakes again....cos when you know how to edit...you become picky about background noises and mistakes and things you want to cut out etc....so we are not likely to do that again for future shoots.

However...I still have around 500 tapes (1000 hours) of several hundred raw footage wetlook sessions that I shot with models in 1994, 1995, 1996, and 1997....that have never been released. I releasaed all my raw footage outtakes and auditions I made in 1992 and 1993 (see my wamtec site for info on those 150+ tapes)....

http://www.wamtec.com/wamteclite/Mud_Videos/SSS_Outtakes/sss%20outtakes.html

http://www.wamtec.com/wamteclite/Mud_Videos/SSS_Outtakes/1992_Shoots/1992%20shoots.html

http://www.wamtec.com/wamteclite/Mud_Videos/SSS_Outtakes/1993_Shoots/1993%20shoots.html

...but I have never released the 500+ tapes of raw footage we shot from 1994 to 1997....so I might start releasing some of those tapes in the future....i.e. starting with about 150 tapes (300 hrs) of stuff we shot in 1994.

So...there is more to come from the unreleased auditions and raw footage media we did in 1994 to 1997....but I do not think we are going to do any new shoots in this fashion....cos digital editing makes one a very picky person.....e.g. every time I do a shoot with Tracie and her girls...there always seems to be a plane flying over head whenever we have some critical dialogue....so that needs to have a re-take or muted out in some fashion.

MK

In reply to Message (20385) Hello Question for MK

By Wam! - us Fri 20/01/06 01:10:30 GMT

Hey Mark, are you planning on releasing any more auditon tapes?  Haven't seen any for several years now, and enjoy the ones I have.

Thanks!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]