minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:51:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 20375.2.4.1.1.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: High waisted jeans makes the girl look lihe she has an ass!!

Date: Thu 19/01/06 16:31:03 GMT

Name: Mike us

Email: mj1968@sssnet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Like I always say about my love of wet denim.  The tighter, the darker, the wetter, the better.  Just thrown in a matching jean jacket also.
In reply to Message (20375.2.4.1.1) Bad Eyes High waisted jeans makes the girl look lihe she has an ass!!

By Mike - swimlvr591@aol.com us Thu 19/01/06 12:09:26 GMT

And lo-rise makes her ass look 2" tall. In my opion, I dont want to see some girls fat rolls hanging over, and showing her ass crack. Some folks like that, but I think it is discusting. I grew up in the 80's where girls jeans were up the crack of her ass making her cheeks look awesome, and the jeans were skintight all the way to the ankles espically the Jordaches with ankle zippers, and with hightop Reeboks or Nikes. Thats just the way I like them, but here again thats just "MY" likes. I think you should vote on the subject and take it from there.
In reply to Message (20375.2.4.1) Hello Re:I think those baggy jeans are the most.....

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Thu 19/01/06 11:53:36 GMT

rediculous looking stuff that ever came out. They just look like shit to me. And it's all cuz of the hip hop society which is poisoning our youth of the world. That being said, either wear 'em like they were meant to be worn, or not at all. And while i'm at it, All my hates...Capri style pants, tied back or cut-off tee shirts. I agree with Ed, as we're about the same age,LOL Wink Smile
In reply to Message (20375.2.4) Talking Re: Re: just curious...what do wet jeans fans like

By soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com de Thu 19/01/06 11:39:22 GMT

Mark,

Since you asked, I find the new style low rise jeans such as Miss Sixty very sexy when wet.  Check out our website to see what I mean.  Having grown up in the '60s and '70s I used to really like Levis and especially Lee jeans which have a very high waist.  When I started living in Germany I saw more and more Miss Sixty jeans and now they are my favorites.  The one thing about the modern jeans is they are much thinner denim than traditional Levis etc. so they absorb the water much faster and really cling well.  They also have about 3% Lycra in them to produce a really nice fit.  Veronica has at least 30 different pairs of them.  Another good thing about Miss Sixty is they keep coming out with new styles so they are never boring and often you can get the same style in different washes, lighter, darker etc. for more variety.  My all Time favorite Miss Sixty jeans are the "Nixie" style which zip up the back and no back pockets.  The biggest drawback to Miss Sixties is they cost from 90-130 Euro a pair which is pretty expensive although we buy a lot of them on sale.  You can get some of the older styles for up to half off if you wait.  That is my 2 Euro cents, but hey, any wet jeans are good jeans to me.   

In reply to Message (20375.2) Hello Re: just curious...what do wet jeans fans like

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 19/01/06 10:20:43 GMT

I am curious to hear from the wet jeans fans....so that we know what most of them like to see.

I am no expert on this subject, and I am probably an old fuddy duddy who prefers the old Jordache fashions of the 1970's...and the styles of clothing today...I don't really get it....cos baggy poorly fitting jeans don't show off the body.

My question is....the jeans she is wearing in this pic are baggy and look about 10 sizes too big, and don't show off the body at all....would you jeans fans have preferred to have seen her wearing a nice skin tight pair of designer jeans...cos tight jeans show off the body and the "sheen" of the water much better than baggy jeans.

As Leon, EuroWAM TEAM and I all have plans to be shooting loads of jeans scenes this year....it would be interesting to know what most jeans fans want to see....i.e. baggy jeans that don't fit and don't show off the curves or the wetlook sheen....or tight jeans that amplify all those things....just curious what the jeans fans would prefer us to shoot....cos baggy jeans is a no brainer to shoot...i.e. you don't have to worry about the lighting...cos baggy jeans don't show off the light anyway....you only have to concentrate on lighting when you are shooting tight jeans.

MK

In reply to Message (20375) Wow Beyonce wet

By Ytsen - ytsen@efinum.de de Thu 19/01/06 10:03:02 GMT

http://beer.com/beer.com-Content_C-section_id-1136221445503_picture.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]