Wetlook-Online

Message # 20375.2.3

Subject: Hello Tight Jeans! [nt]

Date: Thu 19/01/06 10:52:11 GMT

Name: Brewtus us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (20375.2) Hello Re: just curious...what do wet jeans fans like

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 19/01/06 10:20:43 GMT

I am curious to hear from the wet jeans fans....so that we know what most of them like to see.

I am no expert on this subject, and I am probably an old fuddy duddy who prefers the old Jordache fashions of the 1970's...and the styles of clothing today...I don't really get it....cos baggy poorly fitting jeans don't show off the body.

My question is....the jeans she is wearing in this pic are baggy and look about 10 sizes too big, and don't show off the body at all....would you jeans fans have preferred to have seen her wearing a nice skin tight pair of designer jeans...cos tight jeans show off the body and the "sheen" of the water much better than baggy jeans.

As Leon, EuroWAM TEAM and I all have plans to be shooting loads of jeans scenes this year....it would be interesting to know what most jeans fans want to see....i.e. baggy jeans that don't fit and don't show off the curves or the wetlook sheen....or tight jeans that amplify all those things....just curious what the jeans fans would prefer us to shoot....cos baggy jeans is a no brainer to shoot...i.e. you don't have to worry about the lighting...cos baggy jeans don't show off the light anyway....you only have to concentrate on lighting when you are shooting tight jeans.

MK

In reply to Message (20375) Wow Beyonce wet

By Ytsen - ytsen@efinum.de de Thu 19/01/06 10:03:02 GMT

http://beer.com/beer.com-Content_C-section_id-1136221445503_picture.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]