Wetlook-Online

Message # 20292.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up lol MK....I like the dry (no pun) irony!! [nt]

Date: Sat 14/01/06 07:43:47 GMT

Name: Placebo Effect gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (20292.1) Hello Re: Flight Attendant survival class on TV !

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 14/01/06 07:30:51 GMT

FYI...I already watched the first 2 episodes......you did not miss anything...no water training scenes in the first 2 shows......

The good news is....there ARE some pool training scenes to come on future episodes....they showed some preview clips of those...

The bad news is....the wet scenes are not going to interest anybody except for those who like t shirts and shorts scenes and some leggings.....i.e. there will NOT be any training in the pool in their flight attendants uniforms...they stopped doing that back in the 1970's. The ONLY airline that still requires their attendants to do their pool training fully clothed in their uniforms is Japan Airlines....all the u.s. airlines resort to  T shirts and shorts over a bathing suit for their pool training. They do this in order to give better customer service and to give the passengers a head start and a better chance of surviving....i.e. when the plane is going down, the flight attendants will be so pre-occupied, having to go and change into a bathing suit with a t shirt and shorts...as per their training....meanwhile, while they are wasting time doing that...that gives the rest of us passengers a better chance to be first ones out of the exit door...ha ha.

Also...seeing as WK mentions the UK fans across the pond....one has to congratulate us Brits for coming out with the most ludicrous tv series about flight attendants that I have ever seen...i.e. the new "Mile High" series now airing on BBC America channel. This is series where all the female flight attendants are young, atrractive,  hot and horny...and the male flight attendants are actually heterosoexual and not all gay......ha ha....which is the complete opposite of reality these days...where most flight attendants are unattractive and aging and look like they work in a transport cafe. What planet does this airline come from. Anybody who has been flying for the last 30 years knows that the days of young and attractive and sexy flight attendants...ended in the 1970s.....the ONLY airlines that have "models" as flight attendants...are the Asian airlines.....i.e. Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, China Air etc....amazing flight attendants....but American and European airlines flight attendants looky like the waitresses at Dennys.  Does anybody still remember the old sexy ad campaigns of the 1970s...."I'm Mandy -- fly me".....parodied nicely by Benny Hill...and also turned into a great song by 10cc.  Those days are over....and today...flying is an awful experience more like being on a cattle truck heading for the gulag.

But there is still ONE airline in the USA where the flight attendants are sexy.......it's a pity they did not choose this airline to base their tv show on...

http://www.hootersair.com/

MK

In reply to Message (20292) Info Flight Attendant survival class on TV !

By Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Sat 14/01/06 06:55:44 GMT

Just thought to pass this on to the community....While looking thru Fridays USA

Today (American paper) I read an article a new reality TV show weekly on the Travel Channel

will have different airlines featured on the whole course of F/A school.  

The first episode was Last Thursday at (time ?) but a repeat will be on the Travel Channel

at  at 1PM Eastern time and will take viewers thru Frontier Airlines 6 week basic  Flight Attendant training course...Then Every week on Thursdays will be a new airline featured and a new class going thru Flight Attendant Training.. What a new reality TV series and we all know that Flight Attendant

training school  requires ditching training in the water and these girls don't wear swimsuits for their training..

Worth looking out for on Thursday night group.....Don't forget the first episode will broadcast tomorrow (Sunday 1/15/06  at  1PM  Eastern)    Sorry  over the pond, unless  you have a dish, it is only available in the USA,

Hope it is worth  watching..

(WK)   Liquidladies.org

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]