MyWetloook

Message # 20276.5

Subject: Hello Re: wetlook in new arcade game: House of the Dead 4

Date: Sat 14/01/06 19:10:10 GMT

Name: genchang2112 us

Email: martok2112@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
There are also (although their graphics are very dated) the first few in the Resident Evil series (especially with the Nintendo Game Cube remake of the original RE, and Resident Evil 0).

Tomb Raider lets you take Lara in all her short shorts glory on many swims.

Clock Tower 3 has a wet looks scene with its main character Alyssa.

The end of Resident Evil 4 has the game's damsel in distress, Ashley, dumped into the ocean after escaping from an exploding island.

Also, if you're into messy, theres a game called Rumble Roses (nothing but chick wrestlers) and it has a mud wrestling match, but the only problem is, when fighting in mud wrestling, you only get swimsuits.

Genchang2112

In reply to Message (20276) Hello wetlook in new arcade game: House of the Dead 4

By Desert Hawk - us Fri 13/01/06 01:54:00 GMT

I played the new arcade game House of the Dead 4 yesterday. It contains some wetlook.  One of the characters you play as is a woman wearing a black leather dress with a red jacket.  in the first level, if you choose the downward path, the agents end up falling into a flooded underground tunnel.  The graphics don't show the wetness very well, but you do see the agents landing in the water and wading through it, sometimes waist deep.  At the end of the level, the female agent says to her male counterpart "You're paying my dry cleaning bill!"  In the next level, you have the option of going downward again.  The woman says "I don't want to get wet again!"  I know it isn't much, but I am very much into arcade games, and there aren't many arcade games with wet scenes, and even fewer with wet women.  The fact that it is involuntary on the woman's part makes it even more cool.  The only other recent arcade game that I can think of that has female wetlook is ATV Track.  As the name implies, you drive an offroad 4 wheel motorcycle, and the tracks are VERY muddy, and if you select the woman as your character, you see her covered in mud.  The old laserdisc game Space Ace has a very cool wetlook scene where Kimmy and Dexter swim in a tank with a sea monster.  The old laserdisc game Cliff Hanger (based on the movie Lupin: Castle of Cagliostro) shows Cliff and Princess Clarissa diving into a river, with the princess wearing a wedding dress.  These are the only arcade games with female wetlook I can think of.  There is entirely too little wetlook in arcade games.  let's hope they put more in future games (in fact let's hope they keep making arcade games at all!).  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]